Fun Compression Socks for Women & Men + Crazy Funky Patterns - Graduated Compression (20-30 mmHg) for Circulation, Pain Relief, Stamina - Runners Support Socks for Nurses & Athletes - CompressionZ
|Price:||$14.98 - $17.48|
- QUICK, EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF: 20-30mmHg graduated compression socks provide firm support while bringing fun into your life. Medical-grade compression is often recommended for post-operative recovery, varicose veins, plantar fasciitis, edema and other medical concerns. Pain relief and reduced inflammation are quick and long-lasting, and these funky compression socks will improve your stamina. Colorful running socks, maternity socks, nursing socks or athletic socks to match your personality.
- COMPRESSION SOCKS WITH STYLE: Our support stockings are therapeutic for anyone with edema, plantar fasciitis, diabetes or just a taste for modern style. Nurses and other professionals appreciate the improved stamina and full range of motion that come from continuous graduated compression. If you're training for obstacle races, CrossFit, marathons or any competitive sport, a stash of colorful, crazy athletic socks will ensure that your ankles, calves and arches are ready for peak performance.
- FUNKY PATTERNS & DURABILITY: CompressionZ colorful stockings are designed to maintain their shape even with regular trips through the laundry. Moisture-wicking cotton material is enhanced with silver fiber for antibacterial, antimicrobial benefits. Firm compression continuously supports your muscles without restricting leg or foot movement. Select from a variety of fun patterns to add interest to any outfit. Slip on funny compression socks women love to wear to the hospital or the gym.
- PRO COMPRESSION FOR ATHLETES: Compression stockings can turn up the heat on your performance in football, basketball, softball and soccer. Support your muscles through intense CrossFit training, or use as crazy running socks that grab attention in races. When your muscles are sore or fatigued, our fun support socks apply just the right pressure to promote efficient recovery. With improved stamina and muscle support, you'll perform like a pro even when the workouts are challenging or intense.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: With CompressionZ, you can order unique compression stockings in confidence. If you're unsatisfied in any way, simply return them within 30 days for a prompt refund. We provide a convenient sizing chart to help you select the perfect size for every athlete, nurse, waitress or busy teenager in your life. Our compression hose and stockings make fun gifts for anyone who deserves efficient leg support, and that includes you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CompressionZ Wear Looks Great, Feels Right
Look and feel great everyday! Whether you’re out and about, working out, or just chilling. Our line of compression wear makes you look better, is super comfortable and it’s also a better option than other activewear because it provides functional benefit for your health, even in your down time.
And now, it’s also fun! Everyone loves whimsical, colorful, fun-patterned socks these days so we’ve brought the benefit of compression wear to the fun socks craze. Look great, feel great, and have fun!
CompressionZ compression wear is made of a stretchy material similar to Spandex. The material holds, supports, and gives no matter what twists and turns you make. It hugs more closely than standard polyester knits or cotton clothing, comfortably compressing where you need it, to ensure warmth and proper circulation to benefit everything from your skin to the distribution of water and nutrients throughout your body. You’ll notice a difference in how you feel whether you’re working out, running errands, or just kicking back with a good read.
CompressionZ compression wear includes a variety of shirts, pants, shorts, socks, upper and lower body sleeves and accessories for men and women.What Makes CompressionZ Compression Wear So Great?
There are lots of activewear companies and only a few compression apparel manufacturers, but no one is as dedicated to their customers as we are at CompressionZ. By involving our customers in the development of our products, we continually seek out information on what they want and utilize their comments to continually update and improve our products. We take that form, function and style feedback and build it into our designs in order to create the most exciting new apparel in our industry. What we have come up with are products that come in a variety of colors and patterns, styles, sizes, and compression levels.
What Compression Does For You
Compression wear that is made correctly is beneficial because it provides light pressure on the muscles, which keeps them warmer and keeps blood flowing more efficiently.
Compression wear can:
● Help you avoid muscle strain
● Prevent arm, shoulder, hamstring and calf injuries
● Reduce chafing and skin injuries from rubbing and impacts
● Prevent shin splints
● Prevent rashes and chafing
● Support joints
● Aid in the reduction of swelling and inflammation after a resistance workout
● Help prevent deep vein thrombosis
● Improve recovery time from injuries, muscle pulls and strains, and workouts
● Help you look and feel great
About Those Fun Socks...
Compression wear was invented to help blood flow. Among its earliest identified benefits was the reduction in the number of occurrences and the severity of deep vein thrombosis in the legs of persons prone to blood clotting. The larger concern in such cases is that a portion of the resultant clot could break loose and lodge in the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism.
Persons who remain seated, especially in cramped or confined spaces such as airplane seats or hospital beds, are particularly at risk and were among the first to benefit from compression socks. Since then, physiotherapists have determined that improved blood flow from compression wear can optimize the recovery from fitness workouts.
Nowadays, it is not unusual for serious athletes to wear compression apparel from head to toe in order to improve performance and to optimize workouts. Usually, their interest in improving circulation will depend on whichever muscle group they will be emphasizing that day. For that reason, the types of compression wear now include garments made for each particular muscle group in the body, for the most common areas to more isolated areas such as the calves and the hands.
Use of compression wear is increasing for persons of all ages, shapes, sizes and physical abilities. As its functional benefits increase, the marketplace increases in size and as that becomes larger, the style choices need to become more diverse to serve the larger market .
New colors and patterns are added to the CompressionZ product line regularly. Case in point: our compression fun socks...they are now available in 11 different playful design patterns!
‘Round the Clock Benefits
Get More Benefit From Your Workout
Workout longer and push your endurance further for greater overall benefit. Compression wear is thought to optimize your energy expenditure benefit, especially from workouts where a great deal of energy is expended in bursts while exercising over a period of time (such as activities which involve a lot of leaping, sprinting, jerking, etc.). You're putting your time into it; why not get the most you can out of it?
Improve Circulation & Performance
Increased blood flow means increased levels of oxygen and nutrients in the blood to repair tissues and to return post-exercise waste through the bloodstream from affected muscles. Compression wear is known to increase the flow of blood, especially the venous return of blood to the heart. The more efficient the return is, the less the likelihood of swelling and fatigued muscles.
Recover Faster and Reduce Soreness
Fans of compression wear point to studies which show that wearing compression apparel during and after their workouts resulted in heart rate recovery and reduced levels of the lactic acid (which causes swelling and soreness after a workout). Increased oxygen uptake, wicking and warming properties and less soreness are advantages all athletes appreciate and suggest that our apparel should be worn both during and after exercise.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My American schoe size is 8.5 4E. Yes, I seem to have pie plate shaped feet. Finding shoes that match that particular size is difficult. I often resort to the wide 9 or 9.5, and then the shoe is a longer than it needs to be.
My right ankle at its narrowest has a circumference of 9.5 inches; the left ankle's narrowest circumference is 9.25 inches.
For both legs, the distance from the bottom of the knee cap (with the leg extended, not bent) to the lowest part of the ankle at the point where it joins the top of the foot is 14.0 inches.
For both legs, the calf at the widest circumference is 16.0 inches.
When the socks are worn, the heel is positioned correctly, and there is no pressure on the tips of the toes that prompts them to bend/curl. The tops of the socks are about two inches below the crease at the back of the knee. With additional practice in putting them on, they ride about an inch below the crease. This puts the top of the sock above the widest circumference of the calf, and so there is no mechanical impulse for the sock to slip downward during walking, since the overall "grippiness" of the sock and the lower compression of the top of the sock keep the sock held securely in place. When wearing the socks I can wiggle my toes comfortably.
Once donned, the socks are very comfortable. I'm a happy camper for that reason.
When I received the order in the mail, I got a followup email from Peter, who identified himself as a co-founder of CompressionZ. Attached to the email was a Users Manual for the socks (!) which I found very informative. It included a sizing chart, and according to it I should have ordered a size medium. I am very glad I ordered a size larger, which I did because of an answer to my question about sizing from another user. I recommended to Peter than CompressionZ figure out a way to offer this user's manual in the Amazon display of their socks, as potential buyers would find it very helpful.