CompressionZ Men's Shorts - Athletic Boxer Briefs - Moisture Wicking Compression for Running, Cycling, & Swimming
|Sale:||$22.99 - $24.83|
- High Performance Fabric - Keeps you warm in cold weather & keeps you cool in hotter temperatures
- Proven Compression Technology - Promotes faster muscle recovery & blood circulation, & minimizes injury
- Flat Lock Seams Stitching - Allows flexible mobility without chafing or skin irritation
- Anti Odor & Anti Itch Material - Keeps you dry & comfortable even with longer use
- 4-Way Stretch Technology - Excellent, snug fit & retains shape even after multiple washes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Looking for comfortable and breathable Compression Shorts that do not restrict movement?
How Does CompressionZ Compression Shorts Help You
- Faster and easier recovery after your workout, as increase in oxygen helps remove lactic acid
- More effective warm up as your muscles get warmed faster due to increasing blood flow
- Improve your performance with better muscle support and muscle efficiency
- Breathable and comfortable as we use anti itch material
- Complete your runs or workouts without injury
- Promotes blood circulation for travel, and helps to reduce swelling in legs
- Retains shape even after multiple washes
- Anti bacterial material to reduce odor
- Allows greater flexibility & motion with no skin chafing or irritation
- Can be worn under jeans, pants or running shorts as a base layer
Who Is This Suitable For
- Tough Mudders
- Field Sports
- Cross Training
- Gym Workouts
- Hiking/ Trekking
- Office workers
- If you are on your feet for long hours
- Travelers on plane / long distance travel
XS 21"-24"Small 24"-27" Medium 27"- 30" Large 30"-34" XL 34"-38" 2XL 38"-41" 3XL 46"-49"
Kindly refer to the size chart in the product images above - Please note that this range of compression wear has a tight fit. For a less tight fit, please select the next size up
Buy 2 or more (for friends and family, and keep an extra pair at home, the office, or in your gym bag) & receive free shipping!
Click on the 'Add to Cart' button now as price will increase after the promotional period
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The cut, seams and fit are excellent with no binding, chafing or creeping after extended wear & vigorous activity. The shirt has a grip coating inside the bottom hem. It will stay in place on your skin or probably some other material but it doesn’t grip well to the matching bottoms. Not a problem as it will end up at your belt line and stay there. The shirt is cut long, around 4”-6” below your belt line. The breathability is exceptional, any better and you’ve have to run naked. Actually these are better than naked because they evaporate the sweat instead of it pouring off your body. If you are running or working out in front of a fan, you can feel the air against your bare skin. I’ve run several 5K’s in typical Florida heat, in both the shorts, & full length pants and of course the shirt. I opt for the long pants as they provide support for my calves and they are actually cooler due to the improved sweat evaporation than just the shorts. I’m considering going with the long sleeve shirt for the same reason.
Running solitary, I wouldn’t worry too much about modesty, the bottoms do a good job keeping everything in place and smoothed. If you run an event or work out around other people, then you might want to wear some running shorts. Be sure to find the lightest, thinest, no liner, side cut shorts that you can, anything worn over (or under) will feel hot. Same if you decide to wear something over the shirt. My first time out, I wore a t-shirt which was a mistake. I won’t wear anything but the CompressionZ layer unless I need the shorts for modesty.
I didn’t know quite what to expect in the way of performance but afterwards it was immediately apparent. Since I mainly wear these while running, keeping your muscles supported & keeping them from jarring/moving/flopping when they relax while your feet pound the pavement makes a tremendous difference in recovery afterwards. This was most evident in my calves. With my calve muscles slamming with each step, they’d ache for days afterwards. Keeping them supported prevents that pain and I can easily run consecutive days. The same is true for your pects, oblique back muscles, glutes etc.
Overall, I’m very pleased wth the product, a few more color selections would be really nice. Since I work out every day, I reordered several more sets to get me between washings. A great value in compression wear.
- Keep their compression strength after multiple washes (provided you wash them in accordance with their directions)
- Fabric is absolutely AWESOME. They have a super soft and smooth feel to them and also are very strong.
- They dont move much once you get them adjusted. I personally like when they come all the way up to the crotch , the reason I like that is because it keeps your twig and berries from contact with your inner leg, this is also the reason I gave four stars (see my cons list).
- Unless you make a point to pull the inseam all the way up to the crotch, then your manhood will rub against, or stick to the inside of your leg. I do NOT like that. BUT you can get around that by pulling the inseam all the way up and then it doesn't move.
- The waist band has a seam that can dig in to your sides, but I get around this by rolling them at the time and then I am good. This is something that I find to be common in all compression under garments because they have to be able to be strong enough to actually compress.
Recommendation to CompressionZ:
- If you are able to manufacture these shorts with a pouch of some sorts like the Saxx underwear or MyPakage, to keep the manhood in place and from contact with the inner leg, then I would buy these up like crazy and I have a suspicion that anyone else would too!
Overall: The fabric is FAR SUPERIOR to UA, its strong and smooth with a solid combination of Nylon and Spandex, not like the weak and rough polyester blends. The compression is awesome, I just love the feel of them on me. The compression pants by CompressionZ are also great, but they really need help on making that waist band not dig in and then finding a way to keep your junk from touching your inner legs. The length is perfect and overall I would STRONGLY recommend these shorts to anyone if you like the strong compression feeling. For the price, you just cannot beat them. I will continue to buy these up like its cool.