Compressport ProRacing Full Socks Ultralight
|Price:||$25.99 - $136.68|
- Eight 3D-dots that acupressure on eight micro areas of your feet, will stimulate blood circulation.
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon and the malleolus area. Shocks are easily absorbed, limiting muscle pulling.
- Maximum grip is guaranteed due to the 3D.Dots acupunctured-technology. You won`t slip during effort and blood circulation is stimulated.
- The socks being positioned around the arch of the foot, compression stimulates venous return, strengthens stride posture and limits curvatures.
- The toe piece fits ergonomically; your toes are neither smothered nor compressed during effort - Its seamless and elastic-less upper layer does not pressurise your leg.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
These full socks were first tested during the extreme heat races of Kona. Adopted since, because of their medical technologies and physiological benefits, they come back as a full-fledged 22 grams-product made in an ultra-ventilated and ultra-light mesh that keeps the feet and calves dry and cool, while compressing the muscles for better blood flow and better performance.
You will feel it immediately... A feeling of well being, lightness and strength surrounding your legs from the ankle to the groin. It will accelerate venous return preventing blood from stagnating in calves, hamstrings and quadriceps therefore making your legs feel ultra light.
Your COMPRESSPORT do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
Air enters the product which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update, June 8: I still like these socks but one ripped while I was putting it on. Picture uploaded. Since the material is thin, be careful as you pull over your heel.