- Series: Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China
- Hardcover: 363 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2009 edition (March 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540881476
- ISBN-13: 978-3540881476
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,477,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Computational Approach to Digital Chinese Painting and Calligraphy (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China) 2009th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the reviews:
"This book is quite innovative in its perspective of how the brushstrokes necessary for Chinese calligraphy can be traced in paintings. … the authors use the enthusiasm for the 2008 Beijing Olympics to encourage spectators to study Chinese arts, too. … The target audience for this book spans the gamut. … The authors hope that both the art and science communities will be interested in the book’s topics … . This is one of the important texts in the current literature on these topics." (Minette Carl, ACM Computing Reviews, September, 2009)