- Series: Tutorial Texts (Book 89)
- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: SPIE Press (January 4, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0819482048
- ISBN-13: 978-0819482044
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #344,828 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computational Fourier Optics: A MATLAB Tutorial (SPIE Tutorial Texts Vol. TT89)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now