- Hardcover: 386 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 3rd edition (April 16, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540779736
- ISBN-13: 978-3540779735
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 8 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #237,986 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computational Geometry: Algorithms and Applications 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"An excellent introduction to the field is given here, including a general motivation and usage cases beyond simple graphics rendering or interaction." from the ACM Reviews by William Fahle, University of Texas at Dallas, USA
Top customer reviews
Difficulty level: make sure you know some asymptotic analysis and discrete mathematics to get the best out of it, but could be read by anyone who can code i believe (although again, he'll miss a lot of beautiful mathematics)
Again, i'm very satisfied with it.