- Series: Frontiers in Neuroscience
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press (November 22, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0849320682
- ISBN-13: 978-0849320682
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,805,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computational Neuroscience: Realistic Modeling for Experimentalists (Frontiers in Neuroscience)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
This book is a refreshing exception to [the dour expectations of multiauthored books]. Instead of merely repackaging their own scientific findings, the authors focused on the methodology of creating computational implementations of conceptual models of biological neurons and networks.
- N.T. Carnevale, Psychology, Yale University, in The Quarterly Review of Biology, Vol. 77, No. 2
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|