- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional; 1 edition (July 11, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0201529890
- ISBN-13: 978-0201529890
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,946,329 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computational Recreations in Mathematica 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Programmers: If you want to practice writing Function based programming techniques and get away from linear based styles like C, Pascal, etc. this book is great. It is more fun than other books on Mathematica programming since it is oriented around puzzles rather than lessons.
Math Lovers: If you love Number Theory and want to see beutiful explorations, this book is great. Certain chapters are more challenging than others, but there is plenty here for hours of exploration!