- Series: CONTEMPORARY IMAGING TECHNIQUES
- Paperback: 430 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2nd edition (January 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721681735
- ISBN-13: 978-0721681733
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,679,783 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #790 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Radiological & Ultrasound Technology
- #1049 in Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Radiologic & Ultrasound Technology
- #2107 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?