|Price:||$8.00 - $12.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- plastic frame
- plastic lens
- Lens width: 53 millimeters
- Package Includes: 1 Pair – Computer Glasses with amber tinted lenses to minimize Digital Eye Strain caused by harmful blue light emitted from digital screens. Complimentary frame carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible TR90 nylon frame material for durability and comfortable long-term wear. Casual frame design keeps you looking professional and stylish while working or playing video games.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you do much reading on your computer, tablet or work under fluorescent lighting? If readers are your needs, then the combined optical technology of readers and anti-blue ray lenses of Gamma Ray FlexLite Readers will help keep your eyes reading-ready in any environment. Our affordable price points and fashion forward styles will allow you to pick up a pair for working at the office, home or outside. Each Gamma Ray FlexLite Readers frame is RX-compatible so you can fit our frame at any optometrist with your personal prescription.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00WT59ARS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using these glasses on & off for about a month now. They work better in some places than others. I can only guess that it's due to the lighting. Fortunately, my office is the place they seem to work the best. I didn't notice until after I'd been wearing these a while, and then took them off, exactly how harsh our office lighting is. So, I can tell you that they do work - but don't expect a miracle. My eyes aren't noticeably less red, but they HAVE been less dry and less itchy. Enough so that I'm thankful for these glasses.
That said, these are one-size-fits-most glasses. They're a bit tight on my face - enough to occasionally give me headaches and leave marks on the bridge of my nose. So if you have a larger head, you may want to avoid.
If you're interested in these kinds of glasses, my overall recommendation is to start here - they're cheap and functional, if a little uncomfortable. Then, when you've established whether they'll work for your situation, look into a more customized solution.
* Great-looking, well made and sturdy
* Fit well
* Nice case, included cleaning cloth
* Good price for the quality
* Did not notice any appreciable difference in glare or vision. Unfortunately they didn't work for me, so I had to return them. But they may work well for another; we all have different vision.
* As another reviewer mentioned, these may not fit someone with a larger head. I'm female and small, so I expected these to be very big on me, but they fit just right. I think a man, especially a large man, might find them a little tight.
All in all, these glasses would be an excellent value if they work for you. I think it's worth it to buy and try them; if they don't work, you can always return them.
Normally, I break the arms off my reading glasses and sunglasses, within about 6 months and the screws come out, as well. Have so many of the screws for fixing, but seems they are never the right size.
I use to purchase reading glasses so often. I am really hard on glasses! Mind you, I have dropped these and sat on them, countless times. I kept thinking, they would fall apart at any time, but they didn't! These glasses are not made like other glasses. The plastic is not as stiff, it's more flexible, lighter weight. Reminds me of my son's Ray Bans. They are so much more comfortable on my nose and above my ears. The arms are made differently then any others, I have ever purchased. Never had even one screw fall out.
Since I Have had to use an old, back up pair of reading glasses recently, I noticed the lenses seem to distort my vision some and they are uncomfortable, heavier, stiff plastic.
Looking for Gamma Ray clip-ons for my son who wears prescription glasses. He works long hours at computer, as well. So far, cannot find them, so may have to try another brand for clip-ons. Gamma Ray, please make clip ons!
#It does seem to help with longer computer sessions, I don't feel as much eye fatigue as i did before using it.
#solid build, look and feels durable.
#Light weight, and comfortable.
The only thing I can give here is the yellow ting, then again, this is a standard property in such glasses, in fact the yellow isn't that prominent at all in this one(unless ur looking at a white monitor all the time :/ .)
Im glad i bought this before those pricey gaming glasses out there, and i sure recommend buying it.
Most recent customer reviews
I wasn't sure if the tint would really make a difference on eye strain, but it DOES! Very happy and the price was amazing.Read more