Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 15, 2011
I purchased these on a low budget cost due to being out of money for a new pc build. I needed something big muffed to stop outside noise from interrupting & wasnt expecting the best with this purchase. But these blew my expectation out of the water I owned a pair of turtle beaches that recently broke & these have a similar feel without the feel of if you move them wrong they will break like a plastic peice of crap turtles. The mic is very stiff when first arrived but there braking in. The audio and voice is great I love them and will do another purchase as/when its needed. I do recomend to all out there like me wanting awesome quality decent sized ear muffs that cover all your ears to help with outside noise suppression and awesome sound and voice buy these. I got mine for 3$ get em while there low.
18 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2013
I bought this pair of headphones a month and a half or so ago, and though the first pair stopped working, the seller replaced them and the new ones worked well. The plastic feels a little cheap, but the audio from the headphones and the microphone sound very good. They are comfortable for a while, but if you are looking for something to wear for a long time, (more than two or three hours,) you should find something lighter.

I do wish the earphones swivelled, but they work well as they are. It has a long cord, and I like that you can adjust volume from the cord. One thing that I would have liked to have seen would be a switch to mute the microphone, like the pair that I had before these had. However, it is not necessary, and I have not really missed it since getting these headphones.

I am happy with this purchase, especially with the price I paid, and would recommend them to someone who was looking for a good pair of headphones for a great price, if they are okay with the limitations of this set.
on November 21, 2012
I was a little skeptical, reading the reviews for this particular product; I had read that there was damage to the product, but that can be a mistake that happens in transport.
I opened my headset right away and checked it for any physical issues, upon finding none, I moved onto the sound check. The sound quality for the headphone part is absolutely fabulous; it's drool worthy in my opinion lol The mic works great as well, so no complaints on my end.
Those of you who received damaged products, return them right away and ask for a replacement and for the seller to pay the shipping cost, I can promise you that they'd rather be out a few dollars than have an angry customer :)
One person found this helpful
on June 27, 2012
It's not exactly what I expected, but it functions properly and you get what you paid for. This wasn't a bad purchase. The headphones are kind of big, but they fit right when adjusted. The mic looks a little cheap like the cushioned piece you speak into could fall off if it were pulled a little. The audio quality doesn't sound that good. It's like the audio is heard from a far distance. Since the speakers are made out of leather material and can fit around your whole ear (depending on your ear size), it gets warm fast. I can use these headphones during the cold winter as ear muffs lol.
on February 29, 2012
I purchased 3 pair of inexpensive headsets. This is the best quality of the three, and the best overall value. I don't think you can go wrong with them. My other headset is logitech I paid $50 for at Best Buy. I wish I had checked Amazon first. As I only use them for Skype, I didn't need to pay more for them.
10 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2012
The product was exactly what I was needing and is working excellently for my primary age students. It appears to be well constructed and I anticipate that they will be useable for a very long time. The product arrived much quicker than expected which was also wonderful.
4 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2013
I bought a set of these for my grand daughter to use on her new laptop. They were not expensive so I bought a second set, just in case. (12-year olds are hard on electronics) Plugged in a set to see how they sounded and they were quite good. very adjustable and there is little outside noise interference.
on June 21, 2013
These worked fine for about 2 weeks, then gave bad static for a few days, and finally conked out. I set them by the side of the road with a FREE sign on them. They sat there for a few days, then I think a dog carried them away to chew up. That's all they are good for, so don't waste your money.
on March 28, 2013
I am a student of an online school, so I use headphones every single day. I saw that these were inexpensive, and I needed a new pair. For the price, I didn't expect much, but I did expect them to last longer than a week. One day I tried to use them and no sound would come out. I tried on various computers, and the same thing happened. I'm not sure what's wrong with them, but they didn't last that long. If you are looking for good-quality, long-term headphones, these are not the ones to buy.
One person found this helpful
on April 19, 2012
Definitely worth the money. Received mine yesterday and so far, so good. Headset is adjustable for a comfortable fit. Have worn it for an average of 6 hours today with no comlaints. Mic adjustment is a little stiff, but will probably loosen up in time. Excellent service from the seller, Crazy Cart. I would definitely buy another headset like this if needed and from this seller too!!
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.