- Series: Problems in the Behavioural Sciences (Book 6)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (April 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521270332
- ISBN-13: 978-0521270335
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,609,770 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computer Models of Mind: Computational approaches in theoretical psychology (Problems in the Behavioural Sciences) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
"broad and well researched...an eloquent discussion..." International Weekly Journal of Science
How computer models are used to study psychological phenomena including vision, language, reasoning and learning is revealed in this introduction to modeling mental processes in computers.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?