5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Coleshome Computer Desk 39", Modern Simple Style Desk for Home Office, Sturdy Writing Desk,Black
|Price:||$59.88 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$23.11 (28%)|
|Top Material||Engineered Wood|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Computer Desk Computer Table Home Office Desk: Metal legs and adjustable leg pads, made the desks keep stable even on uneven floor
- Modern Design with Stability: A sturdy desk designed in elegance.Thick metal frames & Extra metal brackets ensure stability. Desktop is waterproof and anti scratch, very easy to clean. Desk frame is made of heavy duty powder coated steel which ensures stability and durability. High thickness strong enough to support heavy duty parcels.
- Easy to Assemble: A detailed instruction manual and a screwdriver are provided.
- Great Desk Available in Mmultiple Sizes Desktop: Dimension 39" x 20". Large space for a computer desk, great choice for home office activity including writing work. Desk Height: 29". Plenty of leg room for rest and for storage.
- Customer Service: We’ve got you covered anytime you have any issue regarding our product quality or any problem during use. Easy and fast replacement is provided.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Computer Desk 31", Black||Computer Desk 47", Black||Computer Desk 55", Black||Computer Desk 39", Teak||Computer Desk 39", Walnut|
|Product Size||31"L x 20"W x 29"H||47"L x 24"W x 29"H||55"L x 24"W x 29"H||39"L x 20"W x 29"H||39"L x 20"W x 29"H|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When shopping for a Computer Desk at my local furniture stores it was difficult for me to find a modern minimal desk that was easy to move and transport. Not only that but the ones that checked all the boxes were usually around $300. I was skeptical that a $70 minimalist desk would be of sufficient quality to stand up to some of the weight that would go on the desk but I was willing to bite the bullet on $70 vs the $300 desks I was shopping for.
Once it arrived in a slim box I was able to easily transport it to the room that I was going to place the Desk in and start assembling. Included were some hardware bits, legs, and wood top. Within 30 minutes I was able to fully assemble it and start putting my computer hardware on top. It was surprisingly sturdy and holds up very well. No wobbles and even on a hard surface the feet can be adjusted to accommodate uneven floors. I got the beautiful "Teak" (Dark Reddish) color and looks fantastic.
After sitting on my living room floor since mid-March with my coffee table for a "desk" due to the stay-at-home order, I decided last weekend that it was time to get a desk. I hadn't previously because there is limited space in my apartment and maybe I was sort of in denial that this would all go on for so long.
But, I finally faced reality, and I spent all day last Saturday looking at desks on every possible website. I measured the space and read reviews and looked at pictures and compared them all until my eyes bled. This isn't exactly a product that is easy to return if it doesn't work out!
I placed all my hopes in the 39-inch size and Teak coloring (to match a dresser in the room). *insert watery-eyed anime icon here*
It arrived a couple hours ago and, in all honesty, it exceeded my expectations (which, to be fair, were pretty low): I needed something minimalistic and compact that could hold all the things I needed to pile onto it while still being kind of attractive, but not so pretty that it became impractical and that didn't make me cry during assembly.
Okay, enough story-telling and getting to the point.
First, I am posting a picture of it in the space because as a real person researching desks, I found that the pictures from REAL people in their REAL homes (not staged ones) were essential to my understanding of the product and how it might work for me.
Second, I shall concisely go over all the things that were major points of interest for me while looking at a million other reviews and how this product stood up to it all:
- It came when they said it would, exactly on the day
- It fit exactly into the space I had available (you can see from the picture I am not kidding, there is no room to spare), which I was concerned about even though I had measured the space (so silly, but I am a "have to see it to believe it kind of person")
- I was able to arrange both my monitors, my laptop (hidden under brown envelope on the left to cover up the obvious company-related stickers), my keyboard and wrist rest, my mouse and mouse pad, and my docking station
- It was not too heavy for me get upstairs by myself (this is saying a lot because I am a weakling)
- The packaging was very compact (which, translated, means "it wasn't too awkward to lug around for a short time")
- There were no dings or other unfortunate damage due to shipping
- It was easy to unpack and assemble alone--I'd say 40-ish minutes for me (yet even that is not fair because it was not complicated, but I have long nails and had to work carefully, so if you are fingernail-conscious, this is the desk for you, as I assembled it without breaking a nail!) and for the non-fingernail-conscious I'd go 30 mins
- It had all the parts it was supposed to
- It had all the holes it was supposed to
- I did not need extra tools of any kind to assemble it and the Allen wrench that was provided did what I needed it to do
- The instructions were good, but I am a tech writer and can always find fault ;) There were a couple bits I basically ignored because they make no sense or seemed incorrect but they did not impede my ability to complete assembly
- You can see all the stuff I have on it, and it's holding up like a champ
- I feel like I got my money's worth
You may not be the desk of my dreams, Coleshome Computer Desk, but you are very successfully fulfilling an immediate need.
I will certainly come back to this review to update if I feel for some reason the desk is not a dream but a nightmare, but for now I am over the moon and can't wait to start tomorrow's work day!