5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Coleshome Computer Desk 47 inch Modern Sturdy Office Desk Study Writing Desk for Home Office,Teak
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$80.00 (47%)|
|Material||Engineered Wood, Metal|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Computer Desk Writing Desk Home Office Desk: With metal legs and adjustable leg pads, keep the desk stable even on uneven floor
- Super Sturdy Frame Desk Panel: Thicker and Tougher desk legs provide extra stability for this simple but elegantly designed computer desk. Legs made of heavy duty powder coated steel which ensures durability. Desk Panel is waterproof and anti scratch, very easy to clean, much better than the normal particle board desk panel.
- Easy to Assemble: Hassle Free Time Saving Computer Desk Installation: only four steps are required to complete the installation. A detailed instruction manual and a screwdriver are provided.
- Great desk available in multiple sizes: Desktop Dimension: 47.2" x 23.6". Large space for a computer desk, great choice for home office activity including writing work. Desk Height: 29.1". Plenty of leg room for rest and for storage.
- Helpful Customer Service: Your satisfaction is our first priority. We’ve got you covered anytime you have any issue regarding our product quality or any problem during use. We will provide easy and fast replacement.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
6/5 cause thats how good it is
I've been searching for just a basic looking flat desk like this for a long time with no fancy upgrades and was on the brink of a DIY project that I probably would have messed up. For the life of me I couldn't find one.
The setup was easy, only took twenty minutes and usually I struggle with these things.
The desk itself is very sturdy and I have fit three 27 inch monitors onto it with speakers and everything else. I'll add a picture for reference if you're worried about length if you're planning on doing a similar setup.
Following the instructions I lightly tightened every screw until the entire thing was assembled then applied a little torque to each screw. Once that was done the table was quite sturdy. I think for 100 dollars you can't get much better. The only thing I wish was better was some sort of rubber grommet between metal pieces. As it stands, if the table is pushed a bit you can hear the metal rub and it makes some squeaking noises.
I purchased a couple things in addition to go with the table for organization.
I ordered these trays to hold power strips and organize cables. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q5W52DT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Finally, I ordered these ties to group cables together and combining 2 of them I was able route the cable down a leg of the table and keep it hidden.
While both of my tables shipped safely, I would suggest inspecting the top of the desk prior to putting it together to see if you need to replace it. That'll make it much easier to get back in the box.
The package wasn't too heavy, the desk was easy to set-up & it's very sturdy!
I was able to organize all the cables on the underside of the desk.