- Paperback: 1184 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology; 3 edition (February 6, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0534491324
- ISBN-13: 978-0534491321
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #438,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computer Science: A Structured Programming Approach Using C (3rd Edition) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. Introduction to Computers 2. Introduction to the C Language 3. Structure of a C Program 4. Functions 5. Selection-Making Decisions 6. Repetition 7. Text Input/Output 8. Arrays 9. Pointers 10. Pointer Applications 11. Strings 12. Enumerated, Structure, and Union Types 13. Binary Input/Output 14. Bitwise Operators 15. Lists Appendices A: Character Sets B: Keywords C: Flowcharting D: Numbering Systems E: Integer and Float Libraries F: Function Libraries G: Preprocessor Commands H: Command-Line Arguments I: Pointers to Void and to Functions J: Storage Classes and Type Qualifiers K: Program Development L: Understanding Complex Declarations
About the Author
Behrouz Forouzan has more than 35 years of electronics and computer science experience in industry and academia. His industry experience includes designing electronic systems. After leaving the industry, he joined De Anza College as a professor of computer science. In addition to this text, he has authored and co-authored nine other textbooks including: Computer Science: A Structured Approach Using C, Computer Science: A Structured Approach Using C++, and Data Structures: A Pseudocode Approach with C++.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to read, plenty of examples, and does not overwhelm the beginning programmer with useless information. Practical, easy to use...best for C programming (and it's sister text for C++).