- Series: Oxford Science Publications
- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: Clarendon Press; Reprint edition (June 29, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198556454
- ISBN-13: 978-0198556459
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.8 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #975,405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computer Simulation of Liquids (Oxford Science Publications) Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Anyone who wants to learn everything on molecular dynamics and Monte-Carlo simulations should read it like a "BIBLE"
At the end of it, you will be in a position to even understand the code of many MD programs that are based on Fortran.