- Series: McGraw-Hill computer science series
- Hardcover: 926 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College; 2nd edition (September 1, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070573026
- ISBN-13: 978-0070573024
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,352,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computer Structures: Principles and Examples (McGraw-Hill computer science series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the idea and hope their publishing efforts are less error prone in the future.