- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster (1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671495321
- ISBN-13: 978-0671495329
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,211,548 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computer gamesmanship: The complete guide to creating and structuring intelligent games programs Paperback – 1983
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now