- Hardcover: 436 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press (October 24, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 026211223X
- ISBN-13: 978-0262112239
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,273,295 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computers and Design in Context Hardcover – October 24, 1997
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Morten Kyng is Managing Director of the Danish National Centre for Information Technology Research. Lars Mathiassen is Professor in the Computer Science Department at Aalborg University, Denmark.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|