Top 200 Cloud Computing Engineer Interview Questions
Cloud Computing is one of the most popular technology trends. There is a growing demand for Cloud Computing Engineer job in technology companies.
This book contains technical interview questions that an interviewer asks for Cloud Computing Engineer position. Each question is accompanied with an answer so that you can prepare for job interview in short time. The book contains questions on Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services AWS, Docker and Unix. It is a combination of our four other books.
We have compiled this list after attending dozens of technical interviews in top-notch companies like- Airbnb, Netflix, Amazon etc.
Often, these questions and concepts are used in our daily work. But these are most helpful when an Interviewer is trying to test your deep knowledge of Cloud Computing topics like- Jenkins, Docker, Unix, Cloud Computing etc.
What are the Cloud Computing topics covered in this book?
We cover a wide variety of Cloud Computing topics in this book. Some of the topics are Docker, Amazon Web Services, AWS Architecture, EC2, S3, Unix, Cloud Computing etc.
How will this book help me?
By reading this book, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Cloud Computing interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Cloud Computing Interview questions.
Are there answers in this book?
Yes, in this book each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of reading this book?
You have to first do a slow reading of all the questions in this book. Once you go through them in the first pass, mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview for a Cloud Computing Engineer position.
What is the level of questions in this book?
This book contains questions that are good for a beginner Cloud Computing engineer to a senior Cloud Computing engineer. The difficulty level of question varies in the book from Fresher to a Seasoned professional.
What are the sample questions in this book?
- What are the main features of AWS OpsWorks Stacks?
- How does CloudFormation work in AWS?
- What is CICD in Cloud Computing?
- Can we disable versioning on a version-enabled bucket in Amazon S3?
- Can we do Cross Region replication in Amazon S3 without enabling versioning on a bucket?
- Can we lose our data when a Docker Container exits?
- Can we run more than one process in a Docker container?
- Do you think Cloud Computing is a software application or a hardware service?
- Do you think Docker is Application-centric or Machine-centric?
- How can we build a Scalable system in AWS?
- How can you failover gracefully in AWS?
- How databases in Cloud computing are different from traditional databases?
- How do we get higher performance in our application by using Amazon CloudFront?
- How does AWS Lambda handle failure during event processing?
- How is a Docker container different from a hypervisor?
- How is Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and an Amazon Instance are related?
- How is Cloud computing different from computing for mobile devices?
- How will you automate your software infrastructure in AWS?
Is there a video course available for this book?
We have made a video course based on AWS Interview Preparation book on Udemy. It is very well appreciated by professionals.