- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2012 ed. edition (January 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0077470818
- ISBN-13: 978-0077470814
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,716,133 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Computing Essentials, Introductory: Making IT Work for You 2012 ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Tim O'Leary is a professor of IS at ASU, and has written many books on Computing and Information Systems. Linda O'Leary is a professional trainer in Computing. She has developed training manuals for large corporations, presented seminars on a wide variety of application programs, and has co-authored severalbooks with her husband, Tim.