Computing with Hp-Adaptive Finite Elements, Vol. 1: One and Two Dimensional Elliptic and Maxwell Problems
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book is valuable both for mathematicians and researchers working in finite element methods . . . Instructors who have been using the classical textbooks to teach finite element methods might find this book a worthy successor."
– Tsu-Fen Chen, in Mathematical Reviews, 2007k
"It is very well suited for advanced students of mathematics, engineering as well as computer science. In my opinion it is an excellent resource and guide for everybody working on hp- adaptive FEM."
– Alexander Düster, University of Munich, in ZAMM- Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 2007, Vol. 87, No. 7
- Item Weight : 1.65 pounds
- Hardcover : 398 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1584886714
- ISBN-13 : 978-1584886716
- Product Dimensions : 6.25 x 1 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : Chapman and Hall/CRC (October 25, 2006)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,712,328 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)