Purchase options and add-ons
- Drag and Drop to Create Original Manga
- Easily Create, Style, and Pose Characters
- Select from Over 200 Included Scenes or Add Your Own
- Over 100 Poses and Faces to Choose From
- Huge Community of Users and Content Available Online
Just Drag and Drop to Create Original Manga With hundreds of ways to style your 3D characters, text and backgrounds, ComiPo! will put your imagination on panels. Just choose from five preset 3D characters, select a pose and face, and choose which angle you’d like to see your character from. It’s as easy as point-and-click. There are over 100 poses and faces to choose from, 50 different frame sets, 100 effect lines, 100 different word and thought balloons, 300 comic marks and 1,000 different sound effects. Also included are more than 200 background images, although you can import your own images as well Easily Create, Pose, and Style Characters and Scenes ComiPo!’s character models are 3D data, so you can pose them as you like. You can also create your own original characters easily. From hairstyles and clothing to accessories and eye color, reflect your true creativity through your own manga creations. Now you can create manga art simply by using a mouse (though you’ll need the keyboard if you want text). Combine your inspiration and ideas with simple mousing to create your own high-quality comics. Point, click, drag and drop your way to manga! With ComiPo you can save a lot of time and never need to worry about spilling the ink on your hard work!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had the ComiPo software for just under a year, I do own the additional expansions as well but have only had those for about 4 months. I have been very pleased with the software and what it has allowed me to do with my storyline (which would have gone unwritten without it).
- ComiPo is great if you have limited drawing/painting skills and are looking to make a Slice of Life style Manga. You don’t even need much technical knowledge because everything is drag and drop/click on menus.
- ComiPo’s user community is very supportive. You can find a couple of groups on DeviantArt that will help you share your creations and are willing to give you feedback to make your manga better. There are also great tutorials and additional fan made content to extend your story telling options.
- ComiPo is limited. Without being able to make 2D or 3D art yourself it can be a challenge to do all the things you dream of because of the limited number of models and slow updates from ComiPo. Currently JPN’s version has 2-3 additional paid packs more than the ENG/Steam versions available and almost twice the amount of free content.
- It is easy to add additional content you make or find to the folders.
- You can not always get the characters in the positions you want because there is no 3D skeleton manipulations, all the poses are pre-set. Though there are extra poses for swimming or sports, but those are only available from added content packs and if your characters are wearing swimsuits or sports ware at the time.
- Not all of the background art that comes with the program are good quality. Many of them were probably photographs that were put through a digital wash to make them look more cartoony. Because of this many of them are grainy or pixely and add a stark contrast to the smooth 3D characters.
- It does get expensive after a while. $50 for the original, $15-25 dollars per additional content pack. You can sometimes find it on sale from different retailers. (Steam has sales about twice a year that can drop the cost about 50% per pack.) However make sure you pick a company with good and supportive customer service. If you lose or misplace your key you will have to contact the company you purchased it through not the ComiPo company.
- ComiPo will work on Windows10.
If you would like to see some of what the program can do and if it will work on DeviantART - LadiSilverfox