Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 11, 2013
I've got all the Seasons of this show! The package came fast it was knew I couldn’t pass it up. I have a good collection of good DVD’s and I like to add on from time to time...this was a steal and I decided to purchase it I’ve seen it before but wanted it in my collection…GOOD Season/GREAT Price!
on July 31, 2016
The only problem that I had with this DVD and it's delivery was it's case had a cut and I thought one of the DVD's would be scratched, but it wasn't.
on October 25, 2012
I purchased this on Amazon rather than iTunes to save $1 per episode ($1.99 on Amazon as compared to $2.99 on iTunes). It doesn't download to your computer and I am forced to watch it on amazon.com...Which would be fine if it weren't for the awful quality? If I wasn't concerned with quality, I would have watched it on one of those illegitimate pirating websites. I expected high quality from Amazon! Where do they get off charging $1.99 to stream this low-quality fuzzy blur? Awful. I'm calling customer service tomorrow to get a refund and going to buy it on itunes right now. Never again purchasing video from Amazon I'd rather pay the extra $1 per episode. (And no its not my computer or internet access, I have excellent quality in both).
on November 3, 2017
Great Series!
on May 15, 2017
Good season
on December 30, 2012
this gets a five cause its gossip girl watched it from the start have no complaints about the show except for the very ending of the show (which I won't spoil) but I guess I gota watch the rest in complete to get it.

the dvd is beautiful this is why I also try to buy either American or the original (depending where its' from) cause their packaging is better, looks better and just doesn't seem as cheap.

would recommend to people who like the show it's not for everyone.
on August 23, 2016
Gossip Girl is one of the best shows ever! I'm so sad it ended.
on June 24, 2017
This show is so addictive that once you start it, you will have to finish it.
on December 19, 2012
I'm a big GG fan, and have followed the show since the beginning. However, seasons 4 and 5 were not my favorite. I found myself bored with some of the episodes and also felt the writers were trying to cram too many storylines in at once.
on September 24, 2013
Great connection, great quality, inexpensive for a video and you always have the option of buying the entire season. I needed to catch up on the show and Amazon makes that very easy.