Cona Coffee Maker - Size 'D' Chrome
|Price:||$313.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cona Coffee Maker - Size 'D' Chrome
Hario NXA-5 "Next" 5-Cup Syphon Coffee Maker B00BD1N4XK
Hario "Technica" 5-Cup Coffee Syphon B000IKLQZK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HAPPY SALES||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Windsor store(tax free, fast shipping)|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I received this coffee maker and I watched a few videos online which were helpful (Youtube) to help me do this right.
One thing I want to make clear. This makes a wonderful cup of American coffee but use very good coffee or this will all be for nothing.
It is easy to use and my French Presses make very good rich coffee that I use most mornings. This, contrary to the other reviews I see here can indeed be used every day and as long as you keep it clean, you can make it pretty quickly. As fast as a Frech Press certainly.
It makes probably one of the best cups of coffee you will drink.
Ok - Here is why I wanted to give this 4.6 stars - but since there is no way to do it, here are some things to consider;
1. If you don't get it right, you will get coffee grinds, weak coffee or if you do not follow the process to the T, you will not have coffee that morning.
2. Look at it. How are you supposed to clean the inside of the bottom? I really need my coffee fresh and made in an immaculate coffee maker or it ruins it. The way I need to clean this is to rinse it out then run a no-coffee brew to it - just water so it will clean - you cannot reach inside the bottom glass piece to wash it.
3. It is very fragile. most of it is glass. It is not cheap. I will break something eventually for certain and then I will need to order the part and wait. That is a disadvantage.
4. It is difficult to pour your coffee from the pot. It can make a mess
5. you have to measure the water and coffee before you put it in - the pit won't do a good job of it in my opinion.Read more ›
I was hooked immediately- coffee suddenly tasted amazing, and I haven't looked back since then.
True there are many other methods of making Joe, I often use my aluminum Italian Coffee pot, but this way is simply the best there is.
In reference to one reviewer's concerns about keeping the container clean, I recall we were supplied with some kind of cleaning powder to keep the lower bowl clean of build-up/ water scale which worked well enough at keeping the bowls looking brand new.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What can I say...the British Cona has been an iconic piece of gear forever! It's just as wonderful as I remembered it to be.Published 19 months ago by Scott Stansfield- dedicated Kindle user
you all have more money than sense, you are deluding yourself that this makes coffee any better than the yama ($40) or the Bodum overpriced at $60.Published on May 17, 2014 by M. Jarvis
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.