|Price:||$14.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Conair Power Facial Cleanser
- Two speed advanced cleansing system
- Two attachments for deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation
- Use with favorite cleanser or facial scrub
- Battery operated with 2 AA batteries included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: Facial
Top Customer Reviews
Conair Customer Service: 1-800-326-6247
Phone lines are open Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday thru Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The model number for the Conair Power Facial Cleanser is 3710N. The part number for the replacement brush is MDS2-B. The cost, including shipping is $2.50, plus state tax if applicable.
The cleanser comes with two attachments. A very soft brush and a sponge applicator. There are two speeds on the cleanser (hi and low) as well as a rotation direction change feature. The attachments snap on and off very easily.
The instructions state to 1) apply a generous amount of exfoliating cream to your face. I recommend that the first step is to first wet your face with a splash of water or wet washcloth. This allows you to use less exfoliating cream in my opinion. Step 2) At the speed of your choice, massage cleanser on your face in a circular motion, not to exceed two minutes. I switched the rotation direction after 1 minute.
After you exfoliate the instructions recommend you use an astringent to close the pores. The next step is to dot your favorite moisturizer on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin (I include my neck area). Then attach the sponge applicator. Apply light to medium pressure in circular upward strokes. The sponge almost tickles but maybe that is just me. I did find that I could use less moisturizer with the sponge applicator. After using the facial cleanser be sure to rinse your attachments well and leave to dry.
Now that the technical issues have been covered I will let you know what I personally thought of the product.Read more ›
Out of the box: the cleanser, the cleansing brush, the moisturizer sponge, and 2 batteries. Use your own skin care products and you are good to go! It has 2 speeds, but I found the low speed to be relatively useless. The brush is soft enough it would be difficult to overdo it.
Overall, a nice little budget facial cleanser.
Actually LOVED the brush for as long as it lasted and jumped at this opportunity to have a new and improved version. Surprise...It's the same OLD version complete with the same OLD problems.
* Not Waterproof: its not meant to get wet at all; water in the battery compartment or even the humidity of a steamy bathroom will ruin it. Don't risk using it in the shower!
* No Splash Guard Bristles like many newer facial brushes: face wash flings everywhere IF you put it directly on the brush; best to dot the wash on your face THEN use the brush on your face.
* The moisturizing sponge attachment wore down & eventually fell apart.
* Replacement brushes and sponge applicators: Not available neither via Amazon nor Conair website.
As with any facial cleansing brush, skin results will only be as good as the facial cleanser, serums and moisturizer you use with it. Results may not be seen with one use; in a week you'll see improvement if it's working for you.
Here's what I love about Power Facial Cleanser:
* Most facial brushes on the market just vibrate, this one rotates at two speeds and goes both directions! This really helps with BOTH cleansing and applying moisturizer.
* The rotating brush is firm and can be a little harsh for sensitive skin types. It may not be for daily twice a day use for some. It's best at night for banishing the day's accumulated pollution, grime and leftover makeup.
* My skin has NEVER looked or felt so good...soft, smooth and better absorption of moisturizer with the sponge applicator.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had them for 8 years and I love it, but the problem I am having hard time find brush replacement.Published 2 months ago by Rebecca L. Guertler
Worked great for a week and then stopped. Brush is very stiff too and harsh on the face.Published 4 months ago by Erika78
button inside broke. have to keep holding it in to make it workPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Used it for a couple of weeks, skin looks great. It's listed as not waterproof. I wouldn't use it under the showerhead, but I've kept it on the side of the tub and step back from... Read morePublished 5 months ago by A guy
Bristles are a little rough but you get what you pay for. I am still using this facial cleanser - it works well in the shower.Published 5 months ago by Tyler Mabry
Works great. Does the job. I use proactiv with it. My only complaint is that i wish it was waterproof. Im afraid to get water on it.Published 6 months ago by Abraham Elzani