Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Conair Supreme 2-in-1 Hot Air Styling Brush
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on November 2, 2011
Not exactly what I wanted but it will work. It is in two parts instead of one part , but I will be able to adapt. I have to attatch the brush which I will be using most of the time. I thought it was the one that stayed on all of the time. When it came time for me to have to use this one as my other Conair quit, I used it twice when it gave a long squeel and quit. I did every thing to make it work again. Then, called in some one to check on the electric part of it, and I was shown that the internal parts had come apart and now rattled. Too late for replacement so now am looking for for the Conair BM 20C98.
on March 18, 2016
I have very thin hair, so I thought this would be effective for volume or maybe curling, but it is terrible. The power on it is so weak, my hair gets tangled every time I try to use it, even if I'm extremely careful, and have brushed out my hair before. This is a total rip off. The plastic round brush and cheap hair dryer from walmart does a much better job than this. Waste of money.
on January 8, 2013
I love this Conair brush. I do not use it to dry my hair, I use it for styling and it works wonderful. Much easier that a curling iron and I don't get burned. It smoothes out my hair and makes having it curl under very easy. Would definitely buy again.
on December 3, 2012
I bought this brush in January and it works great. Its not for drying hair but its good for styling and its much better than a regular brush. Its like blow drying with a brush but not as much power. It softens hair well and really detangles
on April 7, 2016
I love this Model 2 in 1 not because has a 3/4" and 1" barrel. (I don't use the 1") is because you can the Bristle part off to clean it.
The other Models you can't. I have been using ConAir Hot Air Styling Brush for more than 2 decades.And hope they don't discontinued
it.
on April 4, 2013
Can never worry about leaving your curling iron on to cause a problem. Hot air or cool air is mor gentle to your hair than a regular curling iron. You can dry and curl at the same time, thus conserving time.
on February 18, 2015
I have purchased this product through Amazon many times and am very happy with it. I have purchased extras to keep on hand in fear of the product being discontinued by the manufacturer due to changing trends. This hot air styling brush is perfect for my fine hair; it's the only one that styles my hair well.
on April 27, 2014
Bought this after my wife's last one wore out. She loves it and it does a great job on her hair. This is one beauty tool she would not do without. And best of all, it was cheaper than our local Wal Mart. This made it simply a no brainer decision.
on April 17, 2014
I like it, overall, except there is no high-low settings. There's only one speed and you practically have to blow dry your hair before using this. I have long hair and it would take me about an hour to dry my hair with just this product. I also had a hard time getting it to style my hair. It did give it body, though, which is the one of the reasons I bought it. I don't know if I could get it to curl my hair, granted I'm not very skilled at doing things like that even with a curling iron, but I'm decent at it. It's a good product for the price, though. It didn't make my hair all frizzy and didn't get tangled in my hair, either.
on February 8, 2012
A fine haired female, I've always run into various issues with styling tools - anything from having them weigh down my hair to turning my do into a frightfully flat and frizzy mess!

Then this styling gem from Conair makes its debut to my limpy locks...

Conair's air styling brush, I've found, will create an ease in styling your hair and if you're fine haired like me, will add loads of volume and on a fortuitously good hair day, even minimize frizz and static!

A long-lived product, the Conair styling brush is a modest size - let's say it will fit nicely into a drawer - and doesn't give out too much heat, so no worries about overstyling or burning out fine hair.

I highly recommend this product!