Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Conair CS25WNCS Ultra Slim Ceramic Straightener, Red, 1 5/8 Inch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 20, 2008
This is the first straightener I've ever used for my hair. I discovered it through my ex-roommate in college; she let me borrow hers a few nights and I loved how straight my hair stayed for DAYS-and being a young African-American woman with very coarse, curly hair, that's saying something! You won't be disappointed!
on June 29, 2005
This heats up quickly and handles very well. My hair isn't very thick, though, so I don't know how it would be for someone with thicker hair. I have only tried one other flat iron, and this one is definitely the best.
on January 13, 2009
I love it! It heats up fast, straightens hair quickly; without having to go over it 5498590 times, an it leaves your hair super soft!!!
on March 11, 2013
I actually used to have the black and purple one but that one broke and then I could never find it again...found it on here and got totally excited! I love this one better than the expensive flat irons only because of the comb...it separates my hair evenly and makes it look shiny and silky. I did however, have a problem with how it was shipped. It did not come in it's own "company" box. It just came in a plastic bag inside an amazon.com box. I was very disappointed in that. Who knows if it would've still worked after all that banging around in that box...but thankfully it works and I didn't have to send it back. That's really all that I have to complain about. :)
on August 6, 2011
This straightener is the BEST! I had one for the past 4 years, I dropped it on the cement and it broke, so there was NO doubt that I wouldn't get the same exact straightener. It smooths my hair, makes it so straight. The heat temps are perfect, and there's this neat little comb type thing at the end that helps straighten evenly. You will NOT be dissappointed with this straightener.
on July 31, 2015
I bought this to replace my old conair hair straightener that I had owned for 10 years when it finally wouldn't work anymore I thought I would replace it with another conair since I liked the other one so much and it lasted me so long. Well this one worked really well for about 2 months then it just stopped working. It wouldn't turn on at all. I feel I wasted my money and I would not recommend this hair straighter unless you want one that is only going to work for a short time.
on November 18, 2013
Light weight, easy to clear, and heats very fast. I had the older model, and when it stopped working, I looked for its replacement. I found it, and I am please many improvements were made. Only has teeth on on side now, but works just as well.
on January 14, 2015
it worked okay for me maybe I needed to keep doing it thought my hair would be straight and thin, my hair texture has changed from straight and flowing nicely to thick, very wavy, when you comb or brush I get thicker and wilder so I ill try this again and see what happens tired of wearing my hair in a ponytail or braiding it
on January 2, 2014
I wanted a really good hair straightner, but could not find one with great reviews, but this one seemed to have good reviews and a good price, so I tried it. It straightens my hair, but it doesn't stay straight all day long, even with product. I do like that it shuts off by itself though, I'm pretty forgetful. :( Also, the comb only tugs your hair if you use it a certain way. I have pretty thin, curly, frizzy hair, and would not recommend this for someone with thick hair. I don't use too much heat, because my hair is already pretty dry, I don't want to dry it out too bad, this could be why it doesn't last all day.
on March 19, 2015
Ive owned a couple of this same straightener and they have all worked well for the price. one con is that your hair often gets caught in the straightener and rips.. this could be solved by grabbing smaller strands but a wider straightener, as this one is, is usually expected to straighten more hair and it would be easier to be able to straighten larger sections of hair. Great product if you want a mid grade straightener.