|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 6.8 x 14.4 inches|
|Item model number||BE51LED|
|Special Features||lighted, magnifying|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Conair Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror - Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror with LED Lights; 1x/7x magnification; Polished Chrome Finish
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lifetime LED lighting; never have to replace the bulb - up to 70% more energy efficient
- Double-sided mirror rotates 360 degrees with 1x/7x magnification
- 8.5-inch x 6.5-inch elegant oval design
- Off / High / Low setting switch located on base
- Battery operated - requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
The reflections led lighted collection mirror has 2 magnification settings (1x and 7x) and bright led lighting. with the energy saving led bulbs, you consume 70% less energy than with regular bulbs. the be51led has a beautiful polished chrome finish and an elegant slim design.
From the manufacturer
Conair Oval Shaped LED Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror
With its polished chrome finish and classic oval design, this double-sided tabletop mirror reflects style, taste, and looks. Encircled in extra-bright lighting, it illuminates and reflects at actual size and 7x magnification. Rotate the head to any angle to see either side of your reflection.
- Double sided.
- 1x / 7x magnification.
- Polished chrome finish.
- 6.5 x 8.5-inch oval design.
- Adjust to any angle for easy viewing.
- On/Off line cord switch.
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like many others, I wondered if it would put out enough light. So, I've decided to share my findings.
(any rude comments of my looks will be reported).
As you can see, I don't have the best lighting in my room, and this mirror is exactly what I needed. I don't even like this brand, Conair for me has so often been too cheap. But, I wasn't ready to spend $50 on a silly mirror and it appears to be quite sturdy.
If you have to do your makeup in the dark you're probably going to need to spend more money. But for $20 and 3 AA batteries, you're not going to beat this mirror, trust me I shopped around for a good three weeks.
I'm very happy and relieved to have this mirror.
- The Mirror needs the batteries replaced FREQUENTLY. It takes 3 AA and I found myself replacing them every couple of weeks. Mind you, I use the mirror every day to apply my make up.
- The wires pull when you swivel the mirror which causes the light to short. This is what killed my first mirror... and now this model. Lucky for me I am with a very handy fellow who fixed this mirror for me by taking out the switch and pushing the wires back in (or something, I don't know, I'm not handy.) This was a temporary fix, however, as the light stopped working, again, shortly after.
-It's very short. I have a vanity and I had to find something to put the mirror on to bring it to face level... my vanity is regular desk height. While this is not a huge issue, it is irritating.
All in all, I will not be purchasing this again... for the price I can, and will, find something better.
Overall, this is a really sturdy mirror unlike others we looked at. It doesn't topple over easily and it magnifies. :) She is very happy with the mirror and that makes me happy.