Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with ..." and save 55% off the $44.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.64 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat; White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extreme Steam Dual Heat Technology creates concentrated steam, up to 30% hotter, to penetrate heavier fabrics and release wrinkles 5x faster than other steamers and Kills dust mites and bed bugs
- Dual heat system with 1110 watts of power, 75 second heat up feature, and 15 minute steam time
- Slide switch for dual heat settings - low and high temperatures; features steam trigger with built in switch for constant steam and energy-saving steam pause feature
- Includes 3 removable attachments: fabric brush, creaser, and soft cushion brush and has an easy to fill removable water reservoir and 9 ft. power cord
- Limited one-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat Technology
Tired of paying for expensive dry cleaning? The Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat Technology is a quick and easy alternative to ironing and dry cleaning. Save time and money with fewer trips to the dry cleaner without sacrificing professional results.
What is ExtremeSteam?
ExtremeSteam is quick, easy and a simple, faster alternative to ironing. With 2 heat settings (low and high) and a fast 75 second heat up you can steam for up to 15 minutes per fill. Featuring Dual Heat Technology, this steamer has a unique two-stage heating system that is 5x faster and produces 30% hotter temperatures as it surges through the steamer hand.
ExtremeSteam de-wrinkles with steam that penetrates to smooth out deep wrinkles and is more versatile than an iron. Quickly freshen and remove tough odors with the power of ExtremeSteam and say goodbye to dust mites and bedbugs. This steamer is also gentle on fragile fabrics that ironing can damage. ExtremeSteam is green and clean; the only thing needed is water so there are no chemicals that will invade your favorite garments. The form and function of this steamer allows for the use on most types of garments and fabrics.
At a glance:
- More versatile than an iron
- Freshens – remove tough odors with the power of steam
- 3 removable attachments
- Super high heat + turbo-charged steam = removes deep wrinkles faster!
- Dual heat technology – unique two-stage heating process that produces hotter temperatures
Three Removable Attachments
The three removable attachments provide versatile steaming options – 1. Fabric brush has the ability to open up fibers for deeper steam penetration 2. Creaser is great at getting perfectly pleats and folds and 3. Soft Cushion to help protect delicate fabrics.
Introducing the Conair Extreme Steam hand held fabric steamer with dual heat. Extreme Steam Dual Heat Technology creates concentrated steam, up to 30% hotter, to penetrate heavier fabrics and release wrinkles 5x faster than other steamers. It even kills dust mites & bed bugs. Heating up in 75 seconds for 15 minutes of steam time, this must-have brings garments back to life. Two heat settings take care of a range of fabrics, like wool, cotton, silk, satin and more. It has a 1110-watt dual heater system and includes 3 removable attachments: fabric brush, creaser, and soft cushion brush. It comes with a removable water tank and 9-foot power cord for safe and convenient movement. It also features steam trigger with built in switch for constant steam and energy-saving steam pause. Limited one-year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Conair GS23 Extreme Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat
Professional style steaming – at home!
Skip expensive dry cleaning services and get convenient and fast professional results at home with the Conair GS23 Extreme Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat! 1200 watts of power give you concentrated steam in seconds for a 30 percent hotter steamer that covers 5 times as much surface area. Effective on all fabrics, liners and drapes, this high quality steamer includes three removable attachments that give you versatility for all your steaming needs.
Dual heat technology for a thorough clean
The Conair GS23 Fabric Steamer uses dual heat technology that provides you with faster, hotter steam for better results! With 2 heat settings, it can handle just about any fabric. A 395 degree setting tackles cotton and wool while a 200 degree setting handles satin, silk, nylon and polyester. Wrinkles vanish under 1200 watts of power. Plus, it is incredibly efficient with a 45-second heat up and 15 minute steam time. You get quality that's fast and convenient!
User friendly features make use quick and easy
With the Conair GS23 you get effortless professional results with an easy to use steamer that includes all the features you need to get the job done! Features include a yellow power light indicator and a green ready light indicator. It has a steam trigger with a built-in switch for constant steam and an energy-saving steam pause feature. The slide switch allows you to customize your heat settings from low to high temperatures. The water reservoir is easy-to-fill and locks in to the steamer. It is lightweight and ergonomically designed with a 9-foot power cord for easy maneuverability.
This advanced fabric steamer is perfect for handling all types of fabrics, liners and drapes. It also includes three different removable attachments to bring your garments back to life. The attachments include a fabric brush, creaser attachment and soft cushion brush for a customizable steaming experience.
What's in the box?
Compare to similar items
This item Conair ExtremeSteam Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat; White
URPOWER Garment Steamer 130ml Portable Handheld Fabric Steamer Fast Heat-up Powerful Travel Garment Clothes Steamer with High Capacity for Home and Travel, Travel Pouch Included
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Global Dealer||EverSonic||Lafraise||Buyer's-Best-Bargain||American Premium Store|
|Color||Blue||White||Blue||Blue and white||Blue/Whit||White|
Top customer reviews
Super great to fix last-minute wrinkles in your clothing before formal events or going to work. I pretty much do not use my iron anymore...
Update: August 25, 2015. After less than a year of occasional use, my steamer stopped working just like everyone else is saying in their reviews.
I decided to try to fix it using the fix as detailed in Louis E’s super helpful Amazon review of the product. Thanks Louis E! I was able to get it back to working as if it were brand new in less than ten minutes.
I was a bit hesitant to take it apart and fix it as detailed in Louis E’s instructions. I know that if I had pics of the fix, I would have been a lot more confident and a lot less hesitant to fix it. Thus, I put some pics here and hope it helps others out there in a similar situation….but first a DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. WHAT WORKS FOR ME MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU. YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIX YOUR ISSUES WITHOUT TAKING IT APART AS I DID, BUT MY UNIT WAS ONLY FIXED AFTER I DID THIS. THIS WILL PROBABLY VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
1. Take off the top panel that has the word “CONAIR” on it. I was able to quickly get it off by using a flathead screwdriver to go around the edges of the panel and unclip any clips that are holding the panel to the main unit.
2. After taking the top panel off, you should see 4 visible screws. Unscrew them using a philips head screwdriver.
3. After the screws are off, you can unclip the white panel from the blue panel that says “CAUTION: HIGH HEAT STEAM” and then slide the white panel off the main unit.
4. Using pliers, slide off the clip that is holding the tube to the pipe that is feeding into the heating plate.
5. If the clip is slid off enough, you should easily be able to slide the tube off the pipe feeding into the heating plate.
6. With a syringe (I used one that is normally used to suck boogers out of babies), I pumped water through the tube to clear any obstructions. Then, I also pumped water through the hole that the reservoir at the bottom feeds into (arrow points to this hole in my pic). Water that is pumped through this hole should easily make it to the tube at the top (the tube that you freed in step 5).
7. Do steps 1-6 in reverse to put everything back together.
In less than ten minutes, I was able to get my steamer working just as it did when I bought it. Hopefully I will not have to do this too often!
Cons: It quit working after 4 months of occasional use.
UPDATE: The fix for my problem was found in the questions for this product.
The pump had gone dry and needed to be primed. To do this:
1. Pry off the top panel that says 'Conair.'
2. Unscrew the 4 visible screws on the next panel, and slide it off to the rear.
3. Pull off the tube that is connected to the middle of the heating plate.
4. With the reservoir attached, suck on the end until water comes out. Replace the tube.
5. Test and reassemble.
It's very sturdy. The head is heavy and made of high quality plastic. It can easily survive drops off the bathroom counter and being tossed in a drawer.
After every day use it shows no signs of wear. It still heats up as fast as it did when new and procuces as much steam.
It is relaxing to not have to worry about finding out if there's an iron wherever I go and to know that I am going to be walking around all wrinkly.
There might be smaller ones for travelers but this one does the trick and is really a great item to have, I'll recommend to check to see if it can be brought as part of carry-on as I typically have it as part of my luggage.
Most recent customer reviews
with the performance of the steamer. Used it on a bridal gown and it looked like brand new!!