Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 4, 2015
I bought this foot spa after experiencing nerve paralysis in my foot from a blood clot removal procedure. This left my foot semi swollen and in definite need a pedicure. I wasn't allowed to get one for a few months, however, so I purchased the Conair Foot Spa. I did my research, checked costumer reviews and found that this one was the best product within the price range and it did not disappoint. If you're looking for the absolute best product then you're not going to find it at this low of a price but if you're looking for a good foot spa that does the job then you've come to the right place. It stays mildly heated if you fill it with warm water and it also has a small, constant vibration. This foot spa is a great way to pamper yourself at home and on a budget!
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 4, 2017
I read a ton of reviews before I purchased this foot bath. There are so many out there with multiple features. You have to decide what you want and why you are using the foot batch. I purchased this one because of the price and the reviews. I wanted to use the foot bath to soak my feet because they were sore. They didn't hurt and I don't need any type of therapy.
I like the bottom of the bath. It has raised bumps that can gently massage your feet by moving them back and forth. I like the gentle vibrations of this bath. I've attached a picture. It isn't blurry. That's what the water looks like while the bath is on. My feet tingle after I'm finished using this. The on off feature is easy to use. I find the purple massage area that is on the raise middle portion of the bath a little stiff. I fill my bath with hot water from the tap. I've found the "heat" feature doesn't keep the temperature as warm as when it went in. So don't expect this to heat the water. I fill the bath passed the fill line and have no problem with splashing. Only your movement will cause this to splash. I use mine without the splash guard. The noise is makes isn't bad. Yes, I have to turn the television up (I use this on a rugged area) but it's not horrible. For me, this was what I wanted. I gave it four stars because I don't like the purple massage area. It's too hard and isn't comfortable for me. You may like it. Purchasing a foot bath is going to be a personal search. Read the reviews; decide what features you need and decide how much you want to spend. I didn't want to spend a ton of money and I only needed this basically to soak my feet. If that is what you are looking for, then I highly recommend this.
review image
0Comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2016
I like the size, price and vibration, but I don't think it keeps the water warm.
on March 16, 2016
Its an ok foot spa not yhe best doesn't warm up and its as soothing as expected.
on October 22, 2016
I think the product is nice, its not what I wanted. It just seems to vibrate,I thought it provides bubbles(massage). Better off soaking your feet in water. Save your money
on March 27, 2016
Didn't keep the water warm and the vibration feature was okay. Meh.
on February 18, 2015
Water will not stay warm, but it is nice. I just have to empty and refill with hot water if I use it for awhile.
on April 7, 2017
doing its job - not fancy but working for me
on May 26, 2017
works as expected. just want I needed to give my feet a well deserved soaking bath.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 15, 2017
Still working til this day bought it last year all good not powerful thought just a simple one
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse