Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 4, 2015
I bought this foot spa after experiencing nerve paralysis in my foot from a blood clot removal procedure. This left my foot semi swollen and in definite need a pedicure. I wasn't allowed to get one for a few months, however, so I purchased the Conair Foot Spa. I did my research, checked costumer reviews and found that this one was the best product within the price range and it did not disappoint. If you're looking for the absolute best product then you're not going to find it at this low of a price but if you're looking for a good foot spa that does the job then you've come to the right place. It stays mildly heated if you fill it with warm water and it also has a small, constant vibration. This foot spa is a great way to pamper yourself at home and on a budget!
134 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2017
I read a ton of reviews before I purchased this foot bath. There are so many out there with multiple features. You have to decide what you want and why you are using the foot batch. I purchased this one because of the price and the reviews. I wanted to use the foot bath to soak my feet because they were sore. They didn't hurt and I don't need any type of therapy.
I like the bottom of the bath. It has raised bumps that can gently massage your feet by moving them back and forth. I like the gentle vibrations of this bath. I've attached a picture. It isn't blurry. That's what the water looks like while the bath is on. My feet tingle after I'm finished using this. The on off feature is easy to use. I find the purple massage area that is on the raise middle portion of the bath a little stiff. I fill my bath with hot water from the tap. I've found the "heat" feature doesn't keep the temperature as warm as when it went in. So don't expect this to heat the water. I fill the bath passed the fill line and have no problem with splashing. Only your movement will cause this to splash. I use mine without the splash guard. The noise is makes isn't bad. Yes, I have to turn the television up (I use this on a rugged area) but it's not horrible. For me, this was what I wanted. I gave it four stars because I don't like the purple massage area. It's too hard and isn't comfortable for me. You may like it. Purchasing a foot bath is going to be a personal search. Read the reviews; decide what features you need and decide how much you want to spend. I didn't want to spend a ton of money and I only needed this basically to soak my feet. If that is what you are looking for, then I highly recommend this.
120 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Love this product! My daughter loves pedicures and the spa service but we don't always have the time to make an appointment and go.

This foot spa is awesome. It's light weight (even when filled with water) and the vibration is very relaxing. My favorite part is the splash guard because I can paint her nails with ease when her feet are placed on top.

I would've loved to have given it 5 starts but the water was definitely not heated, even in slightest amount. I poured in very warm water and it was not able to retain the temperature so there's not even the slightest chance that it could heat cooler water.

But, for the price, it's perfect.
review imagereview image
21 people found this helpful
on August 12, 2016
Good price. Arrived very quickly. I like the Conair Foot Spas. Had one for 10+ years that had bubbles, vibration and heat. I loved the bubbles, but when I started to use salts in the water and it killed the pump. This foot spa is vibration and heat only, so I can use my salts without worrying about ruining the recirculation pump. If you don't use salts, get one that bubbles...if you use salts, buy this one. The vibration on this spa are nice and the different massaging pads are great. The "heat" function is a misnomer. Not sure what it does beyond perhaps maintaining the temp a little. I put hot water in and by the time it starts to cool down, I'm done soaking anyway. This spa is easy to rinse and dry, which I really like too. The purple part comes off easy and the plastic tub is very smooth with no crevaces, so just wipe dry and store. Great product for sore feet and pedicures.
37 people found this helpful
on December 12, 2015
Love it! If you are looking for a device to revive jogging feet with some vibration, this is great. I don't put water in it. Instead I just set my feet in it for a good jolting ten minutes or so.
39 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2016
The product had very subtle vibration.. not what you would expect after a long day. It says that the spa will MAINTAIN whatever heat that you initially use for the water.. but it did not do that. I started with really hot water & it started to become chill/room temp after only 15min.
71 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
After a day in the garden or hiking, this foot spa is just the ticket. Just pour in the warm water, and turn on the heat and the gentle vibration. It will make your feet feel great in short order. I usually add some scented epsom salt, or dash of whatever bath salts i happen to have on hand. My husband also finds the bath helpful. He spends a lot of time on his feet at work, and this is great for him at the end of a long day. You do need to fill it with warm water, as the heat in the spa is to keep the water at temp, not to heat up cold water. But, that is easy enough to do.
197 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2016
Heating does not work. I had to fill it with hot water. The machine PASSED AWAY tonight, the only function of vibration stopped working after using less than 10 times. I should have not expect too much for this cheap machine.
10 people found this helpful
on May 20, 2016
Bought this for my then 5-year old daughter as a Christmas present. Some Aunt of hers got her hooked on pedicures over the summer and I'm like, I'm not taking you to get a pedicure when I can't afford one myself! So I bought this and she really enjoys it. She sits on the sofa with her little feet soaking and then I paint her toe nails. I put bubbles in it too. Not sure if you're supposed to but it hasn't affected the operation at all and we're going on 6 months. She likes the vibration but it doesn't really keep the water warm at all, which is fine; I don't need her sitting in there all night.
19 people found this helpful
on September 9, 2017
You get what you pay for, I'm 25 weeks pregnant and was looking for something I can soak my feet in after work days, the vibration is okay..not the best but it gets the job done, pretty quiet, but didn't get 5 stars because it definitely doesn't keep the water warm..lasts maybe 10 mins then cools down..so that kinda sucks but it's also very cheap so again, you get what you pay for. Over all it does the job except keep in the water warm
3 people found this helpful