Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on May 31, 2016
IT WORKS IF YOU MES WITH IT: I too had issues with it popping off, BUT there was a post about cutting the rubber elastic peice that is behind the prongs saying it would fit if you did so. Still did not fit my conair 1875. HOWEVER I put the rubber elastic around the nozzle of my dryer(in a make shift kind of way) and it now fits snug and secure. Being that I have super curly hair I have no need to take it off since I will always be using my diffuser.

So two stars for the fact that it doesn't work as described but 5 for working perfectly when I added a creativ touch. Good luck ladies hope this helps (:
on June 10, 2015
After reading the reviews and knowing there was a chance this would not fit my dryer, I still decided to give it a try. I simple don't understand why this is called a "babyliss pro nano titanium universal finger diffuser" because it clearly says Conair on it and DOES NOT FIT the BaByliss pro nano titanium dryer. Looks fine, but just doesn't fit so it's going to get returned. The product name and description should get fixed. Perhaps a list of compatible hair dryers would be good.
on November 18, 2016
Still trying to get my hair to cooperate with this thing. Lol. I have a conair hair dryer, so it fits on perfectly. I used to get really pissed off with this product because it would constantly fall off of the hairdryer, but I realized you really have to put a lot of effort and strength into "locking" this diffuser onto your hair dryer. I wish it wasn't that difficult, but I really had to push down... HARD. & I workout constantly and am very strong for a girl... just saying. lol. Maybe it was just because of my specific hair dryer? Anyways, the diffuser works well, but like I said, I'm still trying to be a "pro" and make my hair look as great as all those youtube videos!
on May 6, 2010
On Amazon, this diffuser is shown as purchased with my hair dryer, the Conair Ionshine 1875, but don't be fooled! It doesn't fit, and the company, Cosmetic Solutions will not pay for shipping back since the description says it fits "MOST" hair dryers. This is disappointing as it will cost more than the price of the diffuser to ship back, so I'll probably just throw it away.
44 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2017
Given the mixed reviews for this product, I was unsure whether or not it would actually fit my Conair 1875 hair dryer. I found that this diffuser attached to my hair dryer with ease. You do have to strongly glide it onto the hair dryer but it securely stays on and works perfectly! I am very happy with the product.
on September 25, 2014
By far the worst product I've ever purchased. I have a new Conair hairdryer and this Conair diffuser stated it was compatible with the specific dryer model. It fit snugly onto the dryer nozzle, but the minute I turned on the dryer, the diffuser slipped right off. Since then, I've had to duct tape it to the dryer which means I can't take it on or off at will. Eventually, the heat of the dryer "melts" the duct tape adhesive after which the diffuser falls off again. I read the product reviews before purchasing this and thus was sufficiently forewarned of this ill-designed product, but in disbelief, purchased it anyway. You will regret purchasing this diffuser.
on August 7, 2012
The seller for this item was great, shipping was fast and the product arrived exactly as described.

The product lists as a "universal" fit for blow dryers, and it definitely did fit mine. Initially, I really loved this diffuser because it worked so well, but ultimately my blow dryer (which is fairly old and runs REALLY hot) kind of started melting and warping the plastic of the diffuser. I seriously doubt this would be an issue for newer blow dryers, though. My super old Conair runs so hot that there are burn marks inside the thick plastic focus stream attachment that came with it, and the air stream coming from it was so hot you couldn't hold your hand in front of it. In the end, I just bought a new blow dryer, since this one was clearly way too hot.

I'd hazard a guess that this diffuser would be an ideal purchase for anyone whose blow dryer doesn't have super strength heating abilities.
on February 23, 2017
This does a great job as long as the dryer is on a lower speed. I prefer to use high speed, but the diffuser pops off and shoots across the room. I would understand if this was a generic diffuser or if I was using it with a different hair dryer, but this was made to go with the hair dryer I have, so it's pretty frustrating.
on May 24, 2017