Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on September 18, 2016
I love this diffuser! It's a must for curly hair
on August 11, 2016
"Universal" but didn't fit my Conair hair dryer. Wasted my money.
on October 14, 2016
I like this diffuser but it falls off my hair dryer a lot.
on June 27, 2015
This works great. It fits my Conair Infiniti Pro just fine.
on August 20, 2016
This does not fit my conair infinity pro dryer, not universal fit
on April 10, 2015
I use it with my BabyBliss, fits fine. Several months in & still works great (and by this time I'm usally dealing with cracks in a difuser). But this one is holding up great!
on April 29, 2016
Doesn't stay on the end of my conakr dryer very well. Will fall off while drying my hair
on July 1, 2013
i have a Babyliss Nano Titanium Pro and it fits very well, and has nice little rubber grippy bits inside to help make the hold more secure so it won't fly off with use.
on January 21, 2016
My conair cord keeper 1875 melted the inside of this diffuser within a couple of uses. Not a good product.
review image
on September 11, 2016
Wouldn't stay on my blow dryer and kept sliding off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.