Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on July 15, 2011
While this might be a great diffuser, it is NOT, as other reviews have mentioned, a universal fit. Even on my Conair 1875 hair dryer, which is the same brand as the diffuser, this diffuser would not stay on. Too bad, because I was looking forward to it.
66 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2016
Recently a couple of the tabs on the diffuser that came with my Conair model 1875 blow dryer broke, and I thought it would be less expensive and less of a hassle to replace only the diffuser rather than purchasing an entirely new blow dryer and diffuser set. I was disappointed to discover that this Conair universal diffuser would not fit snugly onto my Conair blow dryer. The diffuser has expandable plastic "fingers" in its stem that grip the nozzle of the dryer to hold it in place. Unfortunately, those fingers don't always hold the diffuser on, so that when I am using the blow dryer, the diffuser sometimes pops off (yikes!). Of course, it just falls to the floor, but it always surprises me. Other than that, the diffuser, which has a larger diameter than the one that came with my dryer, is very effective and allows for good air flow to my curls without blowing them into balls of frizz.
on May 3, 2017
Biggest issue with this product is that the internal plastic "fins" that are used to hold the diffuser onto the barrel of the hair dryer melted with regular use. So now there's nothing for it to grab hold on the hair dryer with. I'm still using it, as it's the best diffuser I've managed to find so far, but it's not always easy when the item won't stay on the barrel of the hair dryer.
on May 16, 2017
Works well but there's something to secure it to your dryer. It just has flexible parts inside that squeeze onto it. It also gets so hot that halfway through drying my hair I couldn't pick it up off the floor after it fell off the dryer... Other than that, does a great job!
on July 22, 2017
I read the comments first, but I must have an odd version of the 1875 because it doesn't fit. However, I have another dryer that it works on, so it's not a total loss. That one just had less power.
on March 2, 2014
when I bought Conair 276R Infiniti Pro Volume Dryer, the website show can buy this Finger Diffuser together, therefore I bought it together, when we received both products, we find these two can not fit each other at all. I don't understand why the website put them together to sell, since it not fit each other, or at time we purchase, they should let us know these two not fit each other, or suggest us which dryer can use/fit this Finger Diffuser.
Now I really want know which hair dry can fit this finger diffuser? otherwise this is totally waste our money and time.
on January 10, 2014
I prefer this shape of diffuser to the ones with the longer fingers. I have another conair diffuser attachment with longer fingers and I don't like the kind of curls I get with it. This one is kind of bulky, but I don't see how that would be avoidable given it is trying to fit on a variety of nozzles and is diffusing air over a wide surface area. This diffuser gives me the best and most defined curls. It has fit on my Babyliss and Conair 225NP hair dryers. I would recommend it to a friend since I am happy with it. I have not tried a whole bunch of diffusers to have a great basis of comparison though.
on February 1, 2013
This was in the middle between the other 2 diffusers i bought, but i kept this one becuase its the only one that sort of fit my dryer. It still pops off too often, so i have to hold it, but its the only one that would at least stay on for me to hold on to. I cant blame the maker since my dryer is a high end and small niche maker "j'bere" and has grooves that make it hard to find attachments for.

The diffusers was very inexpensive and worth keeping for the price. The bowl was large enough to hold most of my hair. My hair is thick and long and goes to below my chest. It works as it should. I really need a diffuser so since its the only that sort of worked, I like it.
review image review image review image review image review image
on November 2, 2011
Unfortunately this universal diffuser was not compatible with any of my hair dryers. I also had a Conair 1875 and it didn't click/snap into place. I tried to shove it on so that the rubber elastic would "snap" into place, however the blow dryer ended up melting and snapping off the rubber band. I tried to re-wrap the rubber band however there was no fixing it. Honestly, the cost it took to buy this (since I didn't want to get the cheaper ones on the site, scared it may not work) made the cost of buying a universal one inefficient... I ended up finding a 20% off coupon to Kohls and bought a new blow dryer with attachable diffuser and concentrator for $18. Definitely WORTH the money!

I do say I did get this in a short period! I did two day shipping and ended up getting it in one. Hopefully someone else has more luck than I did!
on June 25, 2014
I have had this for a month or two now and while it works, i feel like it could break at anytime. Also just something to note - this does not 'click' onto the lip of the hair dryer as diffuses that have come with other hairdryers i bought have in the past. You have to slide, really push, this onto the hairdryer where it then sits. To take it off the top part is VERY hot, but the part that is over the hairdryer is cool enough to touch. I have a shelf that I then put it onto, but just fair warning that the top is very hot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.