Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2011
While this might be a great diffuser, it is NOT, as other reviews have mentioned, a universal fit. Even on my Conair 1875 hair dryer, which is the same brand as the diffuser, this diffuser would not stay on. Too bad, because I was looking forward to it.
66 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2016
Recently a couple of the tabs on the diffuser that came with my Conair model 1875 blow dryer broke, and I thought it would be less expensive and less of a hassle to replace only the diffuser rather than purchasing an entirely new blow dryer and diffuser set. I was disappointed to discover that this Conair universal diffuser would not fit snugly onto my Conair blow dryer. The diffuser has expandable plastic "fingers" in its stem that grip the nozzle of the dryer to hold it in place. Unfortunately, those fingers don't always hold the diffuser on, so that when I am using the blow dryer, the diffuser sometimes pops off (yikes!). Of course, it just falls to the floor, but it always surprises me. Other than that, the diffuser, which has a larger diameter than the one that came with my dryer, is very effective and allows for good air flow to my curls without blowing them into balls of frizz.
on May 16, 2017
Works well but there's something to secure it to your dryer. It just has flexible parts inside that squeeze onto it. It also gets so hot that halfway through drying my hair I couldn't pick it up off the floor after it fell off the dryer... Other than that, does a great job!
on July 22, 2017
I read the comments first, but I must have an odd version of the 1875 because it doesn't fit. However, I have another dryer that it works on, so it's not a total loss. That one just had less power.
on March 2, 2014
when I bought Conair 276R Infiniti Pro Volume Dryer, the website show can buy this Finger Diffuser together, therefore I bought it together, when we received both products, we find these two can not fit each other at all. I don't understand why the website put them together to sell, since it not fit each other, or at time we purchase, they should let us know these two not fit each other, or suggest us which dryer can use/fit this Finger Diffuser.
Now I really want know which hair dry can fit this finger diffuser? otherwise this is totally waste our money and time.
on October 1, 2017
This WILL fit your ConairPro Silver Bird. Just be sure to push the blow drier ALL the way in.
Model: SB307W.
on November 2, 2011
Unfortunately this universal diffuser was not compatible with any of my hair dryers. I also had a Conair 1875 and it didn't click/snap into place. I tried to shove it on so that the rubber elastic would "snap" into place, however the blow dryer ended up melting and snapping off the rubber band. I tried to re-wrap the rubber band however there was no fixing it. Honestly, the cost it took to buy this (since I didn't want to get the cheaper ones on the site, scared it may not work) made the cost of buying a universal one inefficient... I ended up finding a 20% off coupon to Kohls and bought a new blow dryer with attachable diffuser and concentrator for $18. Definitely WORTH the money!

I do say I did get this in a short period! I did two day shipping and ended up getting it in one. Hopefully someone else has more luck than I did!
on June 25, 2014
I have had this for a month or two now and while it works, i feel like it could break at anytime. Also just something to note - this does not 'click' onto the lip of the hair dryer as diffuses that have come with other hairdryers i bought have in the past. You have to slide, really push, this onto the hairdryer where it then sits. To take it off the top part is VERY hot, but the part that is over the hairdryer is cool enough to touch. I have a shelf that I then put it onto, but just fair warning that the top is very hot.
on January 2, 2015
I'm going to echo other reviewers here and say that although this says it is "universal fit," it is definitely NOT. I (like other reviewers) thought, "well, I have a conair blow dryer so surely it has to fit!" I was wrong.

Since I don't diffuse my hair every day, I don't mind holding it on to the dryer while using it. It doesn't get too hot to handle unless I turn my dryer up to the hottest setting.
on December 30, 2014
It is an excellent fit on my blow dryer and it never falls off!! It has good air flow and works really well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.