Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ConairMAN i-Stubble Cordless Ultimate Flexhead Beard Trimmer for Men
|List Price:||$59.99 Details|
|Price:||$39.99 ($39.99 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 7.25 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||0.82 Pounds|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Flexhead Stubble Trimmer: The ConairMAN i Stubble features floating head and advanced blade technology to trim stubble, beards, mustaches and goatees with accuracy and comfort; 15 electronically controlled settings ensure custom results
- Precision and Power: The ergonomic handle makes this trimmer easy to hold and use; The i Stubble's ultra precise electronically controlled length settings allow you to maintain your facial hair style at all times
- Respect The Ritual: Don't crack under the pressure to look good; ConairMAN has beard trimmers, home barbering kits, electric shavers and more for precision cuts and trims so you can get your look right
- Innovative Grooming Tools: From hair and beard clippers to trimmers, shavers, epilators and home haircut kits; Conair makes high quality grooming tools for men and women
- Personal Care from Conair: Our personal care line includes high quality skincare tools, lighted mirrors, haircut kits, beard and mustache trimmers and ear/nose trimmers, ladies shavers and oral care; Conair makes personal care tools for your daily routine
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ConairMAN i-Stubble; Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer
A man's face is his statement. Sometimes bold, sometimes subdued, always individual. ConairMAN has all the men’s grooming tools you need to feel confident. Introducing the i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer, Conair’s most advanced men’s stubble trimmer that features precision, power and durability to achieve a smooth, clean-cut look. Get the styling edge with the ConairMAN i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer. ConairMAN: Respect the Ritual.
|ConairMAN i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer||ConairMAN Super Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer|
|Cutting Lengths||0.4mm-5mm (15 total settings)||0.4mm-5mm (24 total settings)|
|Blade Type||Electro-chemically formed||Electro-chemically formed|
|Versatility||Removable comb guide for detailing and trimming||Removable comb guide for detailing and trimming|
|Wet/Dry Operation||Dry only||Wet/Dry|
|Charge/Run Time||4 hour charge/45 minute run time||80 minute charge/70 minute run time|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable Ni-MH||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
The Conair for Men i-Stubble features floating head and advanced blade technology to trim stubble, beards, mustaches and goatees with accuracy and comfort. 24 settings ensure custom results and the soft-grip rubber handle makes this trimmer easy to hold and use. The i-Stubble's ultra-precise length settings allow you to maintain your preferred facial hair style at all times.；The product is multiple voltage compatible, that voltage arrange is 100-240V
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 7.25 x 11 inches; 13.12 Ounces
- Item model number : GMT900N
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 074108245939
- Manufacturer : Conair
- ASIN : B004PXIR1W
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,609 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #45 in Beard Trimmers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2014 - This thing works great! It has a lot of power for something that uses a battery, and I get about 3 full trimming sessions before I need a recharge. I love the adjustable head and how I can fine-tune the smaller measurements to get my beard looking perfect. I also love that I can remove the guard to clean up my neck and get more defined beard lines on my face. My only gripe is that it's still hard to trim close to my nostrils. But most razors this size have the same problem, so I'm not too bummed about it.
2015 - This thing still works great, but it's starting to die sooner and sooner. I'm lucky if I can trim my face twice without having to recharge this. I start plugging it into the charger, which is a large wall A/C adapter with a long 5 ft cable, after every use. It's only a minor inconvenience though, so I still really like this thing.
2016 - The battery is now lasting just under a full trimming session, so I decide to look into replacing it. Well, it turns out that the battery is not only proprietary, but also soldered into the device. Without a soldering iron, I have no means of replacing the battery. The good news is that if it dies before I'm done, I can just charge it for another 15 minutes, come back, and finish the job. So I'll keep doing that - again, it's only a minor inconvenience, and I'm willing to deal with it for now.
2017 - Now the battery is completely dead. It will only last about 10 seconds if it isn't plugged in. Again, I can't replace this battery without soldering equipment and somehow procuring a proprietary replacement battery that ConAir doesn't sell. However, the trimmer STILL works if I keep it plugged in the whole time when I'm shaving. The wire for the charger is long enough that I can easily do this with only another minor inconvenience. So, since I'm too cheap and lazy to find a new razor, I guess I'll keep doing that.
2018 - The trimmer has reached the point that it won't stay on for more than a minute even plugged into the charger! Also, if I change guard lengths and turn it back on too quickly, it immediately dies. What were only minor inconveniences before turn into huge pains. I'm starting to miss spots when trimming because I have to stop mid-trim to let it recharge.
2019 - I've maximized the life of this trimmer, and it is barely functional anymore. I think it's time to buy a new one.
TL;DR: This is a great trimmer for the price, but it is not, by any means, a "buy it for life" item. Only expect to use it for around 2 years, maybe 3 tops if you're as patient as I am, before having to replace it. If they actually sold replacement batteries for this, I would rate it an instant 5/5. But because of the short lifespan, I have to lower the rating.
Very disappointed as the old version was great and this is pathetic enough to make me search for a new trimmer.
Finally something that can maintain the stubble look I've had for 10 years now. I've had 3 beard trimmers in that time and I sort of accepted that the stubble look was actually more effort than just shaving. My hair grows in multiple directions and classic beard trimmers have been far too uneven for me. Even after multiple passes I'd find lots of hair that was still 2 or 3 times longer than the rest looking in the mirror later in the day. I've gone from Philips Norelco to Braun and finally landed on this after my Braun gave out.
Some reviewers who had an older model mentioned that the guard is a much softer plastic now than it was before and I have noticed that, although I do think you'd have to press pretty hard to make it affect the shaving length. This is the first trimmer that I can keep set at a specific length I like. I go over my beard each morning as opposed to waiting a week and taking it all down to a very short setting as I did with other products in an attempt to keep things even.
Heads up this is more for stubble than beards, even the longest 5mm setting is relatively short compared to most beard trimmers, but I like the precision at small lengths which those other trimmers lack.
However, it just doesn't come close to the Norelco OneBlade as far as receiving the closeest & most comfortable 'electric' shave.
Giving the product 3 stars because it worked great when it actually worked, although the product quality seems to be a recurring issue for buyers which makes me very hesitant to purchase another. I decided to go with a Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 3500, 20 built-in length settings, QT4018/49 this time around, hopefully it lasts me longer than two months.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this for my husband. This is probably the 5th trimmer we've tried and it will be the last!
Works so well!
Still have been using it for over a year and it still works great! Has been used every day!
Couldn't recommend this more!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.