Conbrov T11 Mini Spy Hidden Camera 720P with Night Vision and PIR Motion Sensor Detection,Portable Video and Voice Camera with Built-in 1000mAh Battery Max 1 Year Standby Time
|With Deal:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$55.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔Lens Angle Rotatable: World's smallest Dvr video camera with vertically rotatable and 120 degree wide angle lens
- ✔TOP Night Vision PIR Camera: Conbrov T11 has 6pcs black LED around the lens which are invisible and covert (LED not light up in use) with a night visual range up to 15 to 25 feet,it’s an ideal portable home security camera
- ✔Built in Solid 1000mah Battery: It ensures the continous record ,day time video up to 4 hours and night vision video up to 1.5 hours when camera fully charged.Or much longer time if you attach an external power pack
- ✔Super Long MD Standby Time: PIR body motion activated recording mode let you have a standby time up to 1 year.(In the motion detection mode, the camera lens and PIR sensor need to keep same direction)
- ✔Loop Recording and Time Stamp : The date and time stamp can be adjustable and loop recording is defaulted to overwrite the oldest file with the newest which is also adjustable.(Loop recording turn on/off and time stamp fix could be adjust as your want)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Conbrov T11 720P Mini Hidden Spy Camera
- Conbrov is a young brand.It's parent company has a complete supporting facilities of large production bases and technology research and development department since 2005.
- Most of Conbrov products and technology are patent protected by PCT or U.S. Patent Office.Conbrov is always devoting ourselves to design and sell worthy and enjoyable personal surveillance cameras worldwide!
Why choose Conbrov T11:
- PIR body motion activated recording standby time up to 1 year.
- 120 degree wide angle and vertically rotatable lens enlarge your shooting view.
- Super clear day time color video and true black and white night vision.(6pcs black led will not light up in use)
- Manually record: Day time continuous recording up to 4 hours and night visual continuous recording up to 1.5 hours when camera fully charged.
- Built in 1000mah rechargeable battery for easily placement and portable use.
More to know about Conbrov T11:
- Camera support up to 32GB micro sd card (FAT32 format)(not included).
- Audio could be easily switched on or off from the bottom of camera.
- Loop recording is defaulted to overwrite the oldest file with the newest.
- Concise buttons and indicators instruction is easy to understand and use.
- Adjustable date and time watermark on the video.
- Diverse usage for office,travelling,store,home security.( kids,pets,nanny,elder people)
- Professional product support, all inquires will be responded within 24 hours.
Enjoyable functions about Conbrov T11:
Lens angle rotatable：
120 degree wide angle and 180 degree vertically rotatable lens enlarge your shooting view.
True Night Vision：
6pcs black LED around the lens which are invisible and covert.(LED not light up in use) with a night vision range up to 15 to 25 feet.
Built in 1000mAh rechargeable battery：
Manually record a day time continuous recording up to 4 hours and night visual continuous recording up to 1.5 hours when camera fully charged.
PIR body motion activated recording standby time up to 1 year.
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe offer a 12 month guarantee with a full replacement warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
I keep the camera just under my computer monitor and it captures pretty well as the cleaning crew comes into my cubicle. I turn it on each night before I go home and it stays on while I’m away on business travel. I don’t really have anything of value in my drawers so I haven’t had any major issues, but it has been kind of fun looking through the videos to see the reasons people think they need to come into my cubicle.
Only once has someone really rummaged through my drawer…it was a lady from the cleaning crew…based on the situation, it was obvious she was looking for some treats or candy; it was nothing to balk at other than to realize she was looking through my drawer. It’s fun to leave the candy jar out and see who comes through and see how sneaky they think they have to be.
- This is a relatively small camera, only a few inches tall, about an inch thick, and 1.5 inch wide.
- The camera does have night lighting and it works fairly well.
- The camera lens is adjustable, on a swivel.
- The camera and the motion detector both have a relatively decent range of view. About 120 DEG for the camera and 60 DEG for the motion detector. It’s just enough to capture what you want in your field of vision.
- It is very easy to use this camera…only a few buttons, and the instruction manual is pretty clear on how to use them.
- Power button – on/off
- Triangle button - Continuous record
- Square button – motion detect record. When activated, the camera starts recording about 1-2 seconds after motion is detected.
- Audio On/Off Switch – If on, audio is also recorded with video. If off, you will end up with a silent video.
- The camera accepts a microSD card. I got something small (16gb) since I don’t really need anything large based on the way I’m using it. Each video file (about 1-2 minutes long) is about 460 mb – a little bigger than I expected. There isn’t any adjustment option for lower quality video.
- When using motion detect mode, the camera doesn’t do video looping. Each recording is a new/separate file.
- The video is quite clear. I’m pleased with the quality of the video. 720 res, and 30 fps recording. It’s a spycam, so you can’t exactly expect HD, nor would you want to store that.
- This is kind of awkward to work with. There is a small text file in on the memory card that handles the timestamp. Don’t change the format of what’s in the text file, but modify the time/date in that file, and select whether you want the time stamp to show up on the video. Once you set the time, you unplug the cable and make sure the camera is powered on to apply the updated time/date.
- You can leave this plugged in 24-7, but there really isn’t a need to. It has a battery life of about 1 year standby…but in recording mode, it will last for about 1.5-4 hours of actual recording time (depending on if it’s daytime recording or nighttime recording). I added a photo of the detailed specs.
I have really enjoyed using this video camera. As I mentioned, it has already caught some suspicious behavior. I have a bunch of trinkets on my desk, and no one has questioned me yet about this particular device, so no one knows I have secure video.
UPDATE: I just wanted to provide an update with a sample video. I know it isn't much, but you can see the quality of the video. This is a night shot. The day shot is about as good as any standard video (and in color) whereas the night shot will be somewhat limited (black & white), and somewhat grainy.
I got this to cover dead zones in a 600-unit apartment community I manage. The company already has surveillance cams across the property and in some community areas but I have a couple dead zones subject to illegal activity and opted for this camera system which has worked flawlessly. In the course of using it I discovered it can also be quite fun and started using it for my own projects.
I have only used the continuous capture feature and have not played around with PIR motion detection, mainly because it has a 1.8 second delay to fire up the camera on detection which for my purpose is too slow, by then my fast-moving perps are already out of camera range.
I hook this up to a 27,000mAh battery which makes the camera last about a week. I only wish it could take a larger SDHC card. 32GB fills up fast and then old video gets rewritten. Would be nice to take a 128GB or even a 256GB card.
Overall it works exactly as expected and I have no issues with it.
I.D. (Indiana Dan
- The lens is rotatable, so can cover more angles
- The camera itself is pretty small and easy to hide
- The night vision mode is nice
- It can detect motion and record too
- The front LED doesnt light up to not easily detected
- The battery can last for a 1 year
- The quality is good
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is so easy to use: Charge it, insert a 32 GB FAT formatted Micro SD card, turn it on at the base and point it where you...Read more
I bought it for my bike since I ride twice a week. It is pretty small and nobody notice it.Read more