Gun Magnet Mount to Conceal, Display or Carry Your Handgun, Rifle, Pistol, Revolver, Shotgun - Strong 35 lbs Rated Magnetic Holder For Car, Truck, Safe, Desk and Office - Tactical Firearm Accessory
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ► DRAW YOUR WEAPONS FAST - Stick your weapon on this strong magnet gun mount if you need to conceal, display or carry it. Not overly strong though. Better than a holster. Draw your guns with ease from this balanced 35 lbs rated magnet. We made it simple to install anywhere: car, truck, under the desk, night table, locker, safe, door, wall, etc.
- ► WHY BUY THIS ONE? The Atomic Bear is not a random brand. Our products systematically get better ratings #pride. This one is truly amazing. We offer a risk-free LIFETIME WARRANTY. We include 2 FREE decals picked by our fans. Also included: double sided 3M tape, 4 self taping screws.
- ► QUESTIONING THE MAGNET STRENGTH? Don’t! It is 35 lbs rated. It means that this magnet will hold metal objects weighing up to 35 lbs. Are any of your guns that heavy? Trust me. Your guns won’t move. Can attach 2 pistols, rifles, shotgun, etc. Even driving on a bumpy road or hitting the brakes. Yet drawing your gun is easy: thanks to the lever effect and the amazing small size of this magnet (3.75x1.4x0.3”).
- ► WILL NOT SCRATCH OR MAGNETIZE YOUR GUNS - Soft polymer surface and screws are counter sunk to ensure they won’t come into contact with your firearm. The polarized magnetic field will NOT magnetize your gun or ammos.
- ► INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS - Attach the magnet to your surface with the included screws and/or use the included 3M double sided tape. The included screws can be used in wood, plastic, metal and into wall wood studs. For drywall or brick, use appropriate plugs (not included). Ideally pre-drill holes and do not over tighten the screws. Make sure the screw head is below the contact surface to avoid scratching your gun. If you cannot drill into the surface, use the provided 3M sticker instead.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Package Quantity: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well thought ( soft and scratch proof to the metal of a firearm )
Inexpensive but high quality
I bought two and sent out a bunch of referrals
There were two concerns that were brought up to me by a couple of my NTC Members. The first issue had to do with the fact that their firearm may become magnetized once it was exposed to this strong magnet. Luckily, these gun mounts have a polarized magnetic field which will not magnetize the firearms that are mounted on it.
Secondly, the issue of scratching and pitting the firearm was a major concern. Once again, The Atomic Bear addresses this issue by enclosing the polarized magnet in a tough, polymer coating. This virtually guarantees that not damage will be caused to the firearm throughout the mounting and dismounting process.
The one thing that did surprise me was the versatility that this magnetic gun mount offered. It is small enough to mount virtually anywhere without bringing to much attention to it. Another benefit is that since it is designed to hold metal objects, I am able to mount various blades, knives and tools to this mount as well as my pistols. I have even had peers of mine claim to mount their long guns, using these magnetic mounts, by stringing 2 or even 3 of these mounts alongside each other.
If you are in the market for a magnetic gun mount, that can be used for a plethora of other uses, take a close look at this magnetic gun mount by The Atomic Bear. It is built well and reasonably priced.
Watch my video for more detail.