- File Size: 1876 KB
- Print Length: 276 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1511545917
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 28, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00U5807SW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#884,615 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #6183 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
- #7188 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Private Investigators
- #15768 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Women Sleuths
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Concealed Suspicions: A Jade O'Reilly Mystery Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 276 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Concealed Suspicions: A Jade O'Reilly Mystery
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found the story compelling, interesting, and suspenseful. The characters are well developed with their own personalities and internal conflicts. Some minor questions are left unanswered (on purpose) leaving the reader drooling for the next installment of the O’Reilly series. I give this book my very highest recommendation.