Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Concept Housewares WR-40701 Metal Wine Bottle and ..." and save 35% off the $60.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Concept Housewares WR-40701 Metal Wine Bottle and Glass Wall Rack, Matte Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of solid wire metal
- Matt black finish
- 12-Inch H by 31-inch W by 10-inch D metal wine rack
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This sturdy metal wine rack offers easy storage and display of 8 bottles and 21 wine glasses. This wine rack makes a perfect addition to any kitchen or dining room. It mounts easily to the wall in order to maximize available space. 12-Inch H by 31-inch W by 10-inch D metal wine rack with matte black finish.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Easier with 2 people one to hold rack the other to level and mark holes.
2. Drill the 6 holes you marked with a 3/8 drill bit.
3 It's easier to do one side at a time because the shelf comes in 3 pieces, shelf and the 2 side braces.
4. Take a screw put it through the rod iron hole then screws your toggle on to that about a half inch.
5. After you did all three just close the spring ears insert one at a time (close towards shelf the nut side will go into hole first , once in ears will pop open then after all 3 are in use screwdriver just enough to take slack out. Put the other side on then tighten all.
6. Pop a cork pour a glass CHEERS!
My 17 year old grandson put this up in no time at all. I did not use the hardware that came with it due to it being so light and my sheet rock walls are not that great. I purchased anchors (50 pounds)he screwed them in, place the holders in and alined it up and it was a done deal. I sent a picture & hope it goes through. This is a beautiful stand and worth the money you paid for it. Now on to purchase wine and long stem glasses, enjoy my fellow shoppers (smile).
I've had the racks up for several months now, filled with wines and glassware. The racks are sturdy, set into wall anchors. I liked them so much, I gifted another set of these racks to my brother so he can free up cabinet space for all his kitchen gadgets.