|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||105L|
|Batteries||6 D batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Usage||indoor use only|
|Average Battery Life||150 hours|
|Warranty Description||90 day.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.99 shipping
Concept Lighting 105L Cordless LED Picture Light, 11.5-Inch, Satin Nickel
Want this professionally installed?
- Removing existing light fixture
- Wiring up to 2 customer-supplied fixtures
- Installing new mounting bracket and light fixture
- Unit test and clean up
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ultimate picture light-cordless, bright, dimmable and remote controlled.
- Advanced solid state circuit using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology to provide over 100 hours of life (on brightest setting!)
- Lamp uses 4 "D" batteries, remote control uses 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Superior Quality "Warm White" SMD LED's included to provide warm color rendition and even light distribution
- Universal remote-one remote controls multiple lights
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CHAMPION PRODUCTS LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Satin-nickel||Antique Brass||Silver||Black||Bronze||Polished Brass|
|Finish Types||Brushed Steel||Antique||Brushed Steel||White||Matte||Brass|
|Power Source||Battery-Powered||Battery Powered||battery-powered||Battery Powered||corded-electric||Battery Powered|
This Cordless Picture Light way outshines any others- Bright, dimmable, over 100 hours of battery life AND Remote Controlled! Advanced solid state circuit using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology provides over 100 hours of life (on brightest setting!). Safe for artwork- No UV/No Heat. Easy installation (wall or frame mounted). Remote Control with dimming included. (Light can be controlled by remote or on main unit). Use one controller for multiple lights. For pictures up to 3 feet wide. Easy "drop-in" style battery replacement. 100 hour rating measured by cycling at 12 hours of operation with a 2 hour rest period in between (on brightest setting) using alkaline batteries. Better performance-up to 150 hours total operation- under realistic conditions of 4-5 hours (one evening's use) at a time. The maintenance free LED's last virtually forever due to their 50,000 hour rating. They provide an unparalleled warm white color temperature and superior dispersion of light as compared to traditional LED's for a warm, even glow over artwork.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The most important part of lighting artwork is the color of the light. If artwork deserves to be lit, then it should look as it did when we purchased it. This has a very good color. Slightly bluer than true but not that ghastly incandescent yellow or the typical very blue LED. the light doesn't extend out very far so it's mostly centered near the top middle and I use it on a 24x36 painting. I would not recommend it for a painting longer than 30 inches and 20-24 inches wide. But, overall it's excellent.
It is very heavy and attaches easily to the back of a good frame. I like it's variable power and the remote is nice. For the price, you won't find better. Period.
It could be brighter, but in a darker environment, it would be too dramatic for most environments if it were. And in my experience, for battery powered lights, this is excellent.
note after months of usage:
I paid substantially less than the current full price at under $60. If I were to spend more, since the price has increased, I would look for one that has a deeper neck so it can extend farther over the picture and illuminate a taller image instead of just the top section.