|Item Weight||77.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||78.7 x 13.8 x 17.7 inches|
|Item model number||Milano200|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $26.64 shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Concept Muebles TV Stand MILANO 200/Modern LED TV Cabinet/Living Room Furniture/Tv Cabinet fit for up to 90-inch TV screens/High Capacity Tv Console for Modern Living Room (White & Black)
|Price:||$413.50 & FREE Shipping|
- TV Stand MILANO 200 - Modern TV Cabinets & TV Consoles / Central Entertainment Center perfect fit for even up to 90" TV screens / Central High Capacity TV console
- Material / finish: Engineered wood laminated on both sides - 0,63 inch thick and PVC veneer of 0,024 inch.
- Fronts made of MDF board – all sides in the same color and covered with high gloss acrylic 0,08” PVC. Back panel made of HDF.
- Overall size: Length - 78,74”; Height - 17,72”; Depth -13,78”; Fronts opened by touch “TIP-ON” system (no handles).
- Lateral glass shelves with LED lights in 16 colors. LED lights system with Remote ON/OFF and Color control
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Milano 200 TV stand White version
OVERALL MEASUREMENTS: Length 78,74” Depth 13,78” Height 17,72”
Body: Matte White;
Fronts: High Gloss;
Available fronts colors:
- high gloss Bordeaux (burgundy)
- high gloss Violet
- high gloss Black
- high gloss White
– TV stand MILANO 200 – Overall Height 17,72” Length 78,74” Depth 13,78”
– High Gloss fronts panels in various color combinations: two front doors (27,56” wide and 9,84” high each).
– Touch TIP-ON opening system (no handles).
– Open spaces for media equipment: 2 x Height 3,54”; Width 14,96”; Depth 12,6”; and 1 x Height 3,54”; Width 23,62”; Depth 12,6”; (there is an additional ~2,56” space behind the front upper shields).
- On both sides two additional glass shelves (width 11,02”) with remote controlled 16 color LED lighting system. Remote Control with an ON/OFF and 16 color and color patter selection.
-Modern and unique design. Easy to install with pins and eccentric type connections. Clear step by step written and visual assembly manual.
-16 color LED lights with remote control (palette of 16 RGB colors, for example: red, green, blue, turquoise, violet, yellow, warm and cold white and etc.)
Brand New. Flat-Packed - ready to assemble furniture with easy to follow Step by Step written and visual instruction manual (written instructions offered by Concept Muebles exclusively).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Added a pic
So my message for the company:
I got the my order at least a month before the expected day,Thank you for that.
separate nails in different bags
label the woods parts
try to change table surface to be shine as the cabinet
Ugh. The instructions are HORRID.
It is basically a couple pictures with no text explaining what to do. There are panels that are not to scale, so you are just kinda winging it on which parts you need. The pieces are numbered in the instructions, but not the actual pieces, so whooptedoo.
I didn't have any help for the majority of the project so it took longer than they said it would. Once my wife chipped in it went faster because we could mirror each other once we determined wtf each step was about.
The hardware organization is non-existent. Everything is just in one big bag, so definitely separate it out and check the counts.
I had exactly the right number of every part except finishing nails, which concerned me. They put 40 or 50 extra nails in the bag, but not a single extra piece of the other items.
Aside from this everything went together great, I think the overall height of the unit is perfect for large screens.
I love the completed look of the piece.
$400+ and the couldn't include a battery for the remote...
If they would invest in improving the instructions and organization, this would be a 5 star item.
I'll take some aleve and enjoy my new stand :)