K&F Concept Professional Camera Backpack Large Size Photography Bag for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR, 13.3'' Laptop,Tripod (Khaki)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Capacity Upgrade】17.32*6.30*11.42” (Bag's capacity is about 20.4L); Holds Multiple Cameras + Multiple Lenses + Laptop + Camera Tripod + Accessories; Dedicated pockets for carrying laptop up to 13.3 ''.
- 【Quality Material】Splash-proof and tear-resistant 840D high-density nylon, sturdy and durable; Unique stitching and retention technology ensures the weight bearing areas won’t be frayed or ripped; PE board + EPE foam divider,strong and solid, shock relief and decompression.
- 【Exquisite Design】All the zippers and buckles are large and work smoothly. There are also grabbers at the end of each zipper for easy handling even if you’re wearing gloves;The bottom of the bag is covered in the faux leather material,this greatly increases the life and wear of the backpack.
- 【Easy Travel】Breathable air-mesh straps and ergonomic well-padded back keep you cool and comfortable; Adjustable chest belt keeps the straps tight on you shoulders,reduce weight; Side strap and pouch help carrying a tripod.
- 【Applicability】Compatible with Nikon D500 D5500 D3200 D7200 D7100 D5100 D3100 D5300 D5200 D5300 D3400 D3300 COOLPIX P900 P610 P600 P530 P520 P510 L840 L830 L820 L810 L330 L310, DL24-500 Digital Camera, Canon EOS T6, T6i, T6s, T5, T5i, T4i, SL1, 80D, 70D and more DSLR.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
• Material:840D 100% Waterproof Nylon
• External Dimensions：17.3*6.3*11.4''（44cm*16cm*29cm）
Camera Backpack, casual/fashion/business style.
It is ideal for carrying DSLR cameras, speedlite, tripod and other accessories, such as 10”
Mini IPad, 12-14” tablet.
• Lightweight design maximizes gear protection and keeps weight down
• Fits in the overhead compartment of most commercial aircraft worldwide
• Dedicated pockets for carrying laptops up to12-14", and tablets up to 10"
• Quick release tripod attachment system
• Carrying Capacity: 1-2 DSLR cameras, 4-6 lenses, flash, and other photo essentials.
• 3D padded back for improved breathability and comfort in hot weather.
• A flip out pocket and integrated support strap secures either a tripod or monopod to the case for easy transport.
• Ergonomic shoulder harness and waist belt provide excellent support and even weight distribution for all day shooting.
• Mesh side pocket provides quick storage for a water bottle or other items you want to keep close at hand.
• Tons of storage pockets plus customizable interior dividers give you lots of choices for storing your cameras, lenses, cleaning kits, cards, straps and more . Twin back straps are fully adjustable and are padded for comfort.
• Ergonomic design includes padded back support and a customizable strap for comfortable extended use. Airflow back system multi-panel design keeps your back and shoulders comfortable with soft padding and deep airflow channels that work to improve circulation.
• Brand zipper, pull together can be repeated more than 100,000 times
• Tear waterproof nylon fabric, waterproof performance, rain can effectively protect equipment
• Plastic Button, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, loading capacity
Compare with similar items
GOgroove Full-size DSLR Camera Backpack Case (Green) for Photography & Laptop Travel Use w/Accessory Storage, Tripod Holder & Weatherproof Rain Cover for Sony a6000, Canon EOS T6, Nikon D5500
BAGSMART Camera Backpack with 15.6 Inch Laptop Compartment and Waterproof Rain Cover for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories, Grey
DIGIANT Extra Large DSLR Camera Backpack, Canvas Camera Bag with Rain Cover for Cameras/Lenses/Tablet/17.3” Laptop
BAGSMART Camera Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras & 15" Laptop with Waterproof Rain Cover & Tripod Holder, Black
BAGSMART Camera Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras & 15" Macbook Pro with Waterproof Rain cover, Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HiShop||2nd Street Electronics||ECOSUSI INC||E&J GROUP||ECOSUSI INC||ECOSUSI INC|
|Color||Khaki||Green - Full Size||Grey||black||Black||Grey|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
AFTER TWO WEEKS review
I just noticed the seems on back side of backpack are already coming apart. I will be returning my backpack and hoping a new one will not do the same thing. Be careful having a tripod strapped to side of back. I think this part of the reason for seem coming apart. They need to make this a heavier stitch for caring heavy items as a tripod
Oddly, the camera compartment opens backwards; you unzip the part that rests against your back (see photo), so you have to fold the shoulder straps out of the way. A bit odd, but I suppose it makes it more secure against pickpockets?
Inside, it’s more than roomy enough for my Nikon D850 and collection of lenses (24-70mm 2.8, 35mm prime, 50mm prime). Even with a second camera (D5500), I still have enough room left over for another zoom lens and a telephoto lens.
The description claims there’s a mesh water bottle pocket, but I can’t seem to find it. Otherwise, no complaints.