Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM3 (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied rowing machine per product instructions
- Moving the rowing machine to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Indoor rowing machine with sliding seat for complete total body workouts. Flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- 14-Inch (35.6 cm) seat height, nickel-plated chain and PM3 monitor.
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage with a quick-release frame lock. Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Adjustable footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes. Ergonomic handle for natural position.
- Requires footprint of 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound capacity; 5-year frame warranty.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The dependable performance of the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower has made it the bestselling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot. Every Model D includes the PM3 Performance Monitor that accurately tracks your distance, speed, pace, calories, and watts, with five display options for rowers-all data, force curve, rowing with a pace boat, bar chart, and large print. The monitor provides easy menu-driven operation, letting you access a powerful list of features, including preset and favorite workouts, trials against a previous performance or pace boat, games, animated rowers that teach technique, and multiple language options. If motivation is what you need, you'll find it in Concept2’s online challenges, Million Meter Club, and online ranking. Each Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower includes: • One LogCard • USB cable for connecting the Performance Monitor to your computer and accessing the data off your LogCard • Concept2 chain oil • User manual • Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Keep the track and rollers clean, that would be the only thing to be careful with, specially if you have pets, the hair or dirt on the track will make you feel like you are going "off road" a bit. Anything hard will get embedded in the nylon rollers and make the ride a bit rough.
Great workout for those long and cold Wisconsin winter days, love it.
Know that this is a great quality machine with a high resale value via a site like eBay or Craigslist (should you have buyers remorse later on). It is easy to store and is easy to take apart and put together.
The seat isn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but for having a bony butt region, I'm doing just fine. If you want a little more cushion, Conept2 sells an add on cushion feature... of which I haven't bought.
I debated buying the the upgraded PM4 module... I was sure I would use it. But I'm glad I didn't. After all that time thinking I would use more of the features, I only use the basic core features.
Bottom line, this is a great quality product that is extremely popular in the rowing community with a high resale value.
Pros: exceptional craftsmanship. No cheap plastic parts, no weird features, and no 4-hour assembly required (I put it together in 15 minutes, half sauced on Heineken). Commercial sturdy, steal chained, no belts or pulleys to slip or break. Quiet, easily adjustable, each pull of the "oar bar" blows a soft breeze over the body. This thing is "The Balls."
Cons: it's almost 10 feet long, and it uses all the length. So if you're tight on space, consider expanding, moving, or kicking the husband/wife out. You must have this machine! And the foot tie-downs are a bit difficult to adjust at first; easily replaced with Velcro straps for about $6.
If you want to mess around with $300, $400, or $500 rowing "machines" - then go ahead. If you want an awesome workout, no worries on breaking parts or funny computer sync issues... the Concept 2 is for you. If you have the coin, spend it! You will never want or need another Rower.
I give it 10 stars. The Concept 2 is the Dionysus of Rowing Machines.