Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Performance Monitor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Your purchase includes One Concept2 Indoor Rowing Machine, D Model. A Performance Monitor 5 computer, One Model D User Manual, One Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions
- Rowing machine dimensions: Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm) With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm) For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm).
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, 500lb user capacity, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle. Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail.
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws.
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The World's Best-Selling Rowing Machine
The dependable performance of the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rower has made it the best-selling rowing machine in the world for over 40 years.
Used by elite athletes for competitive training, the versatile Model D fits in as well in fitness facilities and home gyms as it does in boathouses around the world. The Model D fits your goals and your budget, offering a low-impact exercise accessible to anyone of any age.
Trust Your Workout Data
- Measure your progress with reliable, comparable data on every stroke.
- Workout options include time, distance and intervals.
- Easy on your eyes with backlit LCD display.
- Wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ compatibility for heart rate monitoring or apps.
- Save workouts to a USB flash drive (not included).
- Games included, and more.
Control Your Workout Intensity
- Air-resistance flywheel responds to every stroke.
- Control the air flow with an easy change of the damper.
- Damper levels 1-10.
- Minimal noise.
- Smooth feel.
Easy to Assemble, Move and Store
- Easy to assemble with only 8 screws.
- Rolls smoothly on caster wheels while fully assembled.
- Separates into two pieces for storage.
- Releases quickly without tools using a framelock mechanism.
- Stored dimensions: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm).
- Connects with a wide range of popular fitness apps.
- Free ErgData app records and stores workouts on your smartphone.
- Sign up for Concept2’s Workout Of the Day (WOD) emails.
- Join an Online Challenge.
- Online rankings allow you to compare yourself against others.
Included from Concept2
For over forty years, Concept2 has been designing and manufacturing innovative, high-quality products out of Morrisville, Vermont.
Included with your Purchase: Performance Monitor 5 computer, Model D User Manual, Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions.
Warranty: Limited 2-year and 5-year warranty included.
|Model D/E Comparison||Model D with PM5||Model E with PM5|
|Price||$945 (includes shipping) + tax||$1160 (includes shipping) + tax|
|Which machine is right for you?||The Model D is designed to deliver an effective cardiovascular workout at an affordable price. It is commercial-grade for use in home or gyms. Seat is at a 14” (36 cm) height.||The Model E sits 6” higher off the ground (20”/51 cm), making it easier to get on and off for those with mobility concerns. The athlete rows sitting at a standard chair height.|
|Monitor Arm Positioning||The PM5 (included) can be pivoted to many positions, allowing the athlete to adjust height and angle. For storage, the monitor arm can be tucked away.||The longer aluminum monitor arm is fixed in position, putting the PM5 (included) in direct reach. The monitor angle can be adjusted.|
|Chain||Our nickel-plated steel chain requires little maintenance—just oil every 40 hours of use!||The nickel-plated steel chain is fully housed for extra protection from dust and grime. Oil every 40 hours of use.|
|Construction||The Model D is commercial grade quality made of aluminum front legs and steel rear legs.||The Model E adds rugged appeal with welded steel construction. Solid one-piece front leg.|
|Paint coat finish||Powder coat finish is both attractive and durable.||Glossy finish adds aesthetic appeal.|
|Machine weight||57 lb (26 kg)||65 lb (29 kg)|
|Shipping box||One box: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm)||One box: 25 in x 29 in x 58 in (64 cm x 74 cm x 148 cm)|
|Shipping weight||70 lb (32 kg)||85 lb (40 kg)|
The Concept2 Model D rowing machine features an advanced PM5 Performance Monitor, improved ergonomically designed handles, adjustable foot-rests, and a flywheel designed for smooth movement with minimal noise. The Model D has a comfortable 14" (seat) height with an aluminum I-beam monorail and stainless steel track for a consistent back-and-forth slide. When done training, you can quickly break down the rower into two segments for storage or use the included caster wheels for easy transport. The Concept 2 Rower provides one of the more comprehensive, full-body workouts of any fitness machine. Engineered to last a lifetime, it's low impact enough for use in physical rehabilitation centers, and intensive enough to be used by the world's fittest athletes.
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,275 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #5 in Rowing Machines
- Customer Reviews: