- Series: Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences (Book 53)
- Publisher: Springer Verlag (July 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387579737
- ISBN-13: 978-0387579733
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,523,921 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Basic Concepts in Digital Signal Processing for Seismologists (Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|