- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 6 edition (March 8, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072448482
- ISBN-13: 978-0072448481
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 1.1 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #566,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Concepts of Modern Physics 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?