4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
VIVICTORY Concert Ukulele 23 Inch Mahogany Aquila String with Beginner kit : Tuner, Gig Bag, Straps and Picks - Black
|Price:||$65.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Mahogany body and neck bring you richer and brighter sound
- 18 Brass Frets with Fret position Marks at 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- Die-cast tuners for slip-free, accurate tuning and it keeps your ukulele always in tune
- Arched Back design: more beautiful shape, so that Ukulele resonate better, this is the production of Ukulele is the highest technology
- 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like the Ukulele Starter Kit for ANY REASON, simply return it for a FULL REFUND.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
-TOP: AAA Mahogany
-Back: AAA Mahogany
-Sides: AAA Mahogany
-Neck: AAA Mahogany
-Machineheads: Die-Cast, Chrome
-Strings: Italy Aquila
-Nut and Saddle: Cow bones
-Bridge: Innovative design, easy to replace the strings
-Ukulele Bag: Made from canvas. Thickening and soft-sided design, 6mm thick. Easy to carry and protect the ukulele
- Tuner: Chrome Clip-On Tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele, violin
(includes manual and battery)
-Ukulele * 1
-Bag * 1
-Picks * 2
- Each ukulele is the result of years of drying wood, ensure that each instrument has excellent sound.
Arched Back design: This process not only makes the appearance of the ukulele more beautiful and special, but also to the resonance of the ukulele is better, the sound is lighter.
- The process is the highest in the production process ukulele, there is a very big difficulty
- UKULELE is the easiest to learn musical instruments, personal use and gifts are a good choice.
In order not to be damaged during transport, it would be to relax the string;
When you first start, you need more than one tuning to achieve the best results.
(Ductility strong nylon material, place too long need to re-adjust).
Have any questions , please contact us and we will be happy to serve you
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Ukulele, again, is a concert ukulele so it is bigger than the smaller soprano ukulele's. The ukulele is made of wood and is a beautiful looking instrument. All over it looks like a quality instrument. We have seen a lot of ukuleles that are painted and just don’t look as nice as this one. It comes with a case, a strap, and picks. My daughter thinks the case is about the cutest thing ever because the zipper pulls are treble clefts. My first impression of this ukulele is that it has a nice loud sound. My daughter has had no trouble tuning it. It usually takes her just a couple of minutes to tune it with a digital tuner. The first few times it was played, it had to be tuned each time but the more she has played it the more it stays in tune.
For the price of this ukulele, it is a great beginner instrument. The sound is good and the instrument is easy to play. When compared to the other, more expensive ukulele, the sound is not quite as rich but, again, for this price it's really nice.
I really wasn’t sure about getting a ukulele the first time. I wasn’t sure how easy/hard it would be to learn. This was a super easy instrument for my daughter to start playing immediately. She plays the guitar so I think this came naturally for her. She likes the size of this ukulele better than the smaller ones. She now plays the ukulele in front of groups and like I mentioned, she is beginning to teach another girl how to play.
Overall, we are impressed with the ukulele. We have looked at other ukulele's in this price range and just were not impressed. This one plays well and appears to be a quality instrument.
Product was provided as a free promotional sample in exchange for my evaluation and my honest, unbiased review.
wanted to write a quick review on this Ukulele.
Let's start with the questions people normally ask before buying a Ukulele.
Does it hurt your fingers when you push down hard on the strings to make the noise you want? - Answer: Yes, it does hurt the first time you actually play the Ukulele. But, the more you push down hard on the strings, the more it won't hurt.
Are the strings suppose to be a little floppy? - Answer: Yes, the strings are suppose to be a little floppy.
Does the Tuner from the kit actually work? - Answer: Yes! It does work.
What are the string letters called? - Answer: The first string letter is G, the second string is C, the third string is E, and the fourth string is A. You can memorize this by saying this phrase - Good Cats Eat Apples. If you are left-handed, it is Ant Eaters Can Guide; mainly the opposite of the right-handers string letters.
Do they make Ukuleles for left-handed people? - Answer: I'm not sure, but I believe they do, or you can just flip the Ukulele.
Are there suppose to be four strings and not six? - Answer: Yes, there's suppose to be four strings, not six like a Guitar.
Now to the actual review.
I'm going to start with the sound.
The sound of the Ukulele sounds like a traditional $100 one. Honestly, it makes a good sound, considering the price is $52.99.
Now I'll review how the Ukulele looks.
The Ukulele looks nice, depending on what color you get. I've only had this Ukulele for a week, and none of the paint has chipped off. (I think it's paint, at least.).
That's basically it for my review. If a beginner needs this, they'll want to get this one. It's absolutely brilliant and amazing!
Top international reviews
For a beginner or a youngster I think this would still be an acceptable ukulele. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't seem to keep a tune even through my practice time (which admittedly could be up to a couple hours play time). Particularly the E string always sounded "off" although multiple tuners suggested it was tuned correctly.
At the end of the day I just decided that I wanted a higher quality ukulele, believing this is something I am going to continue playing. Though I only gave it three stars I still think it would be fine for a hobbyist, child, or someone exploring the musician within!