- Series: Dover Language Guides
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; 1 edition (October 20, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486434311
- ISBN-13: 978-0486434315
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #462,174 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Concise Dictionary of Old Icelandic (Dover Language Guides) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I cannot recommend this book enough but I would recommend it more for more advanced students of Icelandic and/or other Nordic languages.
It's a good and basic dictionary, what else can I say.
This book is not small, seems reasonably complete, and is helpful in all areas of Old Norse studies.
In general, this is one of the most important Old Icelandic-English dictionaries around. If you need one, get this one.