- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Fairmount Books Ltd Remainders; New edition edition (July 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1859580491
- ISBN-13: 978-1859580493
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.3 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,377,326 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Concise Encyclopedia of Heraldry Paperback – July, 1994
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Heraldry can be traced back to the beginning of history, before the use of words, when pictures communicated human thought. By the middle ages, it had become a fabulous language of colored images, worn by knights and lords. Here in one compact volume, is a concise guide to the intricate language and colorful symbolism of heraldry
Browse award-winning titles. See more